3 and a Half Years Later

It has been almost 4 years since Naruto left Konohagakure and since he started the creation of Hikarigakure no Sato.

Such a large and improving village. It was always never like this. In the age of war, Hikari was first known as Uzushiogakure, home to the Uzumaki Clan. But now it is known as a new country not only home to the Uzumaki clan but to others as well that wish to live a normal life. A life without being shunned out, or neglected. And this was all thanks to a bunch of Rouge Konoha ninja who band together because of one who was ignored, beaten, abused and neglected. His name is Naruto Uzumaki Milano. And he is the first Hikakage of the village he created. Amongst his title of Hikakage, he is also the husband of not one, but 8 wives. Due to his lineage being Uzumaki and his ceased adoptive father, Naprince Milano, he had the rights to both Uzumaki clan and the Milano family name. And he could have up to as many wives as he wanted for Milano contract while Uzumaki was up to four. It was peaceful in Hikari and nothing could go wrong. That was until a little boy with red hair and three whiskers on his face was laughing and running round the village while being chased by Hikari Jonin ninja.

Jonin 1: NATSUTO! GET BACK HERE! WHEN WE GET OUR HANDS ON YOU!

Jonin 2: GET BACK HERE! YOU NEED TO CLEAN UP YOUR MESS!

Natsuto: HAHAHAHA! Give it up! You guys just don't have the guts to do what I do! Is that right you losers! YOU'LL NEVER CATCH ME!

Meanwhile at the Hikakage Mansion, two other Ninja burst through the office to tell Naruto the news.

Jonin 3: LORD HIKAKAGE! IT'S AN EMERGENCY!

The Hikakage, Naruto stood up from his chair and went to walk down to the two in front of him. He took his Kage hat off and placed it on the table to reveal his own face.

 He took his Kage hat off and placed it on the table to reveal his own face

Naruto: This better be important, and please don't say it's Natsuto again.

Jonin 3: It is Natsuto again!

Jonin 4: He painted graffiti all over your face on the Kage Mountain.

Naruto: *sigh* send in those two.