True Ultimate Power: Naruto Vs. Orochimaru

Naruto charged at Orochimaru with two Kunai's ready to cut Orochimaru's mask. Orochimaru got on the defensive and began to fight Naruto. His body was moving abnormally and with his speed he moved from tree to tree to catch Naruto off guard. He then strikes Naruto from his back.

Sasuke: NARUTO!

Then the Naruto that got hit was a clone. Orochimaru cursed himself before he was met with another foot in his face as the Real Naruto was hiding in the tree that they were fighting. The Snake Sanin jumped back to gain distance and wiped the little blood off his lip. Sakura noticed and got hyped up.

Sakura: OH YEAH! NARUTO ACTUALLY GOT HIM GOOD! RIGHT ON THE LIP!

Orochimaru: I see...You are good. For someone who isn't a Milano who do fight like one and live up to the name. Unlike a certain someone.

Aiko looked down and cursed herself as she felt like she was a horrible person to be called a Milano. Naruto growled as he clapped his hands together and the ground began to shake. It was too much even Orochimaru was losing balance. Then Naruto slammed both hands on the tree beneath him.

Naruto: SECRET TECHNIQUE: FOUR PILLAR VINE!

Then Vines came from under the trees and began to go after Orochimaru grabbing him and keeping his movements mobilized and in a four pillar cage. The rest of team 7 watched in amazement as they never seen Naruto get serious in a fight like this. This must be someone strong and not to toy with if Naruto was getting serious. Orochimaru couldn't do much but watch as Naruto prepared another jutsu.

Naruto: This next Jutsu will be my last...to finish you off.

Orochimaru: Then you best give it your all then boy.

Naruto then into a weird stance as his hands was charging some type of Chakra like attack to others.

Orochimaru: What....What kind of Jutsu is that?

Naruto: SECRET TECHNIQUE: GYARIKKUHO!

Then a beam came out from his hands and charged at the Snake Sanin. Orochimaru was panicking not knowing what to do at that pace of speed that the beam was coming at him. He then coughed up his new body before the beam exploded on contact. Naruto just watched and knew that didn't kill him. But everyone thought Naruto killed that man.

Sakura: D-Did he?...

Sasuke: There is no mistake. Naruto did defeat him. But that power...He had this power...the whole time?....

Aiko: Wow...Naru-Kun...You're so cool.

Naruto: Kuruma.... You sense it too right?

Kuruma: YES... HE'S STILL ALIVE BUT LOST A LOT OF CHAKRA! HE'S SAVING IT TO GO AFTER THE UCHIHA!

Naruto then looked at Sasuke which he was confused to why the blonde was looking at him and then charge at him. Sasuke was shocked and backed up but then seen Naruto kick the tree branch on front of him and Orochimaru jumped out and had his neck stretched out.

Orochimaru: YOU'RE MINE UCHIHA!

Sasuke: Wh-what?

Naruto: I don't think so!

Naruto then stepped on his head and controlled his head moving him around and making him miss his chance to bite Sasuke. Orochimaru was getting really mad tried to get Naruto off of him. Naruto then grabbed him by the hair and swung him around and threw him to the ground while pummeling him there. Orochimaru then coughed up a lot of blood and layed there. Naruto landed in front of him and the others were behind Naruto.

Orochimaru: Y-You....that strength....Th-that power....How...

Naruto: That I will never tell. But I will say one thing.

Orochimaru: ???

Naruto: If you ever come back to this village, then you will die by my hands. I am only allowing you to live right now just you can see how out classes you are.

Orochimaru: D-damn you....

Then Naruto took his scroll and now they had a set of scrolls now they needed to head to the tower. Orochimaru just layed there in pain barely able to do anything.

Orochimaru: DAMNIT.... How could I lose....to a mere...Genin?... Is he....the one with the Nine Tails?...

TO BE CONTINUED......