He is a True Genius

Adriana took Naruto to the school and Aiko followed them. They showed him everything in the school and the other students sees him. Some where scared of him, some hated him because of the rumors about him and others thought he was ok. Aiko then took Naruto to her class as they were going to be in the same class. There, already was two teachers and the students in their and the class looked at both Aiko and Naruto.

Aiko: Sorry I'm late Iruka sensei! I had to show our new student around.

Iruka: I can see that. It's quite alright. Young man. Come introduce yourself to the class.

Naruto nodded and walked up to everyone and waved.

Naruto: H-Hey...I'm Naruto...

Iruka: Naruto. Where are you from?

Naruto: I'm from here. I just never got to apply for school because of my parents.

Some of the kids felt bad for him others didn't pay attention. Until Iruka told the class to come outside to test Naruto out. Now all the kids wanted to know what he
can do. Iruka and his sister wanted to know what he can do as well.

Iruka: Alright. Today we will be doing the shuriken target throw.

Kid1: Aww but we did that yesterday. Such a drag.

Iruka: Well you all don't have to do it. This is to test our new student.

Eirka: Naruto. Come and let me show you how to hold a shuriken.

Naruto: I-it's ok. I know how to hold one.

He then got some shuriken and began to throw at the targeted log and got a perfect score. The kids and everyone saw this and was shocked at how well he did it. Even his sister was amazed but wondered how he was able to do it. One of the kids who was a Uchiha seen this and just scoffed.

 One of the kids who was a Uchiha seen this and just scoffed

Sasuke: It wasn't that impressive.

Aiko: It is when he never went to school and he got this on his first try.

Naruto: R-really..it wasn't that good

Sasuke: Hmpf.. looks like he had training and knew what to do.

Then the other kids began to talk and agree/disagree. Especially the two fan girls of Sasuke. The pink Banshee and the Yellow pig. Also known as Sakura Haruno and Ino Yamanaka.

Sakura/Ino: I agree with Sasuke-Kun!!!

Sasuke: You said your name is Naruto...as in...Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze?

Naruto: That is my birth name but not who I want to be called?

All the kids were shocked not only to hear he is the Fourth's son but he doesn't like being called that. This hurt Naruko more.

Sasuke: Oh come on. The Son of the Hokage and an Uchiha Prodigy. Yeah I like that.

Naruto: Look I don't even know
who you are and you really are starting to annoy me.