Naruto's Celebration

Naruto had finally graduated from the academy and Aiko and Adriana were happy for him and hugged him. Natsumi had walked over to them and smiled at him.

Natsumi: Congratulations Naruto-San

Naruto: Thanks. I honestly thought I was gonna fail.

Aiko: How so?

Naruto: Because I used a different cloning technique.

Adriana: Let me guess...Kage
Bushin no Jutsu.

Naruto: Yep!

Natsumi: So? I don't really see a problem with that. What's the difference?

Then Shikamaru came in the conversation discussing the difference between the jutsus.

Shikamaru: The Kage Bushin no Jutsu is a Jounin Rank jutsu of clones which require a lot of chakra for the clone to be real instead of mere images like what the rest of us did.

Naruto: These clones can not only
touch and feel like a normal person but they are great for gathering info especially for missions like those. And when they disappear, everything they learn will go to you.

Natsumi: That..is a genius idea for a jutsu.

Naruto: Yep.

Shikamaru: Tell me Naruto, what jutsu did you show them? Rasengan like your father?

Naruto: Naprince doesn't know Rasenga- Oh wait...nevermind...Yeah...the
Fourth Hokage's Rasengan I learned but I learned how to expand it.

Aiko: That's amazing!

Naruto then chuckled before Naruko came and tried to talk to Naruto but he just pushed her away. She then began to tear up and cry as she didn't want to lose her brother. As he was walking outside he sees the Minato and Kushina with balloons and a banner saying, Congratulations to our children! Naruto being funny faked cried and made them look
like fools as he walked passed them and hugged Naprince and Kianni as they had a cake with his face on it that said to the greatest son we ever had. Aiko and Adriana saw it and smiled and hugged them with Naruto.

Naprince: I'm proud of you my son.

Naruto: Thanks dad!

Kianni: Now go on. Invite your friends! We are gonna have a party for you and your sisters.

Naruto: REALLY!? OK MOM! I'LL GO DO THAT!

Then Naruto ran passed the
Hokage and his family as he went
back to the Academy to invite the people he called friends. He invited Natsumi, Katsuki, Shikamaru, Choji, Shino, Hinata, Kiba and his dog Akamaru. They all of course said they would like to come except for Kiba and Shino.

Naruto: Why not you guys?

Kiba: Well as much as I love to come to the party I can't since I finally graduated, My sister and mom said they were going to put me on instant Training with me and Akamaru.

Naruto: O-oh..I see..

Kiba: Yeah sorry about that. If they had put the training on another day, I would have definitely came to the party.

Naruto: It's ok.

Aiko: Why can't you come to the party Shino?

Shino: For personal reasons...and also...I don't do parties...I apologize that if this ruins our friendship.

Naruto: Don't sweat it man. It's ok. But if there is another event that isn't a party you would come right?

Shino: Yes.