Battle for the Bells

It was another peaceful day in Konoha. The sky was blue, the birds were chirping, nothing could go wrong....... Ok maybe something did went wrong. Here we see Obito jumping away from a Fireball and it missed him. He sighed in relief before he saw another one coming at him. He jumped over it and was about to land; then Aiko had cut a piece of rope with her Kuani, smirking as she thought Obito would fall for her trap. Obito saw the twins incoming logs charging at him and he jumped out the way. Naruto walked next to Aiko as they both were next to each other.

Aiko: Naruto...there. at 2 O'clock.

Naruto: Got it..

Naruto then took a red food pill and swallowed it before weaving some hand signs before his final one was the tiger seal.

Naruto: FIRE STYLE: FIRE BALL TECHNIQUE!

He then made a big Fire Ball and it ran to Obito. He saw it coming and teleported at the last minute. The two thought they got him before they turned around and saw him behind them. Obito smirked and waved the bell around their faces. But the two smirked before Aiko turned into
Naruto which was two Naruto clones. Obito's eyes widen before he turned around and saw a shuriken coming at him. He blocked it with his Kunai before he saw Naruto with a blade fighting him head on.

Obito: What timing...

Everyone was hiding in the bushes and watched the fight. Kakashi was out in the fields as he saw the fight as well and was impressed. Naruto was actually holding his own on a Jounin. That was the thought of his teammates.

Naruto: Sensei! Today is the day I will become a Genin!

Obito: So you used Clones to not only trick me. But to think you had learned the lesson of this exercise?

Then they both held their ground clashing the blades together while looking at each other.

Naruto: No! I and Aiko knew the answer. But it would be a drag trying to explain to the others.

Obito: So...it was a matter of tricking me...

Naruto didn't say anything as he pushed Obito back and used his
clones to charge at Obito. He fought the clones like it was nothing and then destroyed them. Kakashi watched every moment of Narutos movements since he had a secret mission. Along with his team.

Flashback

Team Minato was now in front of the Hokage in his room. All wondering why they were summoned in the first place after so long.

Obito: Minato Sensei... why did you call us?

Rin: Yeah. It's rare for you to call us in the middle of the day

Minato: Forgive me..but there is something I want to discuss with you three. It's apart of a mission I want you guys to do.

He then began to explain to the them about the situation with Naruto and him being a part of the Milano family.

Kakashi: I see...so what do you want us to do about it?

Minato: I want you to try bring him back to us. And watch him.

Rin: Does that go for me too? Since
I am not his Sensei?

Minato: Yes. You both are Jinjurikis. I want you specifically to watch all how actions. Since he carries the Soul of the Kyuubi. Most of his actions could be the Kyuubi's doing.

Rin: Sensei...I understand but...Some how I feel...this is wrong.

Minato: It may seem like it. I know. But there is no other way.

Kakashi: And what would happen if it is the Kyuubi controlling him in secret?

Minato: I don't want everyone in
the village to panic. But if it does come to that, then I need you three to mobilize him. Obito and Kakashi with your Sharingans. And Rin with your power of the Three Tails.

Obito: I feel like that is a little too much.. for your own son.

Kushina: Please you guys...I want our son back.... We...we all miss him.

Kakashi: We will do all we can.

Minato: Thank you. As of now. You are all dismissed.

End of Flashback

Kakashi continued to watch while
waiting for Sasuke, Naruko and Sakura to go after him. Obito fought Naruto holding back so he wouldn't hurt him per say. Naruto had punched him but he blocked it. Then Naruto kicked him but he held his foot leaving Naruto upside down and having only a arm free and the reached for the bell. Only his fingers touched it. Obito was shocked then pushed him back making him jumped and flip.

Obito: Not bad! But not good enough!

Naruto: Hehe. Think again!

Then that Naruro poofed away making Obito surprised and confused. The real Naruto was meditating in the area of the three stumps and recieved all the info from all three of his clones. He then opened his eyes and stood up.

Naruto: Time to get Aiko.

He then jumped and looked for her. As he did, he found Sakura on the ground unconscious. He wanted to help her but decided to leave her alone. He then spotted Sasuke fighting Kakashi for the bell. He stayed to watch the fight all the way to the end where Sasuke's body was underground
except his head. He snickered a little before leaving. He finds Aiko and Naruko fighting each other. Mainly Naruko trying to kill her. But Naruto came in and stopped her as he kicked Naruko in the chest pushing her back.

Aiko: N-Naruto!...

Naruto: Aiko...are you ok?

She nodded and blushed a little. Naruto then turned to Naruko and was angry. Before he could do anything, Kakashi and Obito stopped them and decided to stop the test. Naruto then took Aiki's hand and they left to go home.

Obito: So now what Kakashi?

Kakashi:..... For now...Let's just say they passed..even though only two of them knew the answer to this test.

Obito: And what of... Him?

Kakashi: I'll keep watch of him later on today. Naruko. You go home to your father. We'll get Sakura and Sasuke back.

Naruko nodded and began to cry as she left to her parents.

TO BE CONTINUED.....