Chapter 64: Crystal Clear

Start from the beginning

"You... you think we should make other living arrangements?"

"Baa."

"But... who's gonna tale care of you?" The Lekmet started to walk away. "Lekmet, no. Stop! Please!" Lekmet pulled a rop revealing a mirror with a number pad, he then let out a sigh. "You'll ruin everything!" Lekmet started to dial a number. "Stop! Stop! Guuuuhh!" Then Rhombulus fired a beam at Lekmet encasing him in crystal.

"Dude! You just crystallized the High Chancellor!" said the left arm

"Do you have any idea how much trouble we are in!" said the right arm

"Stop yelling at me! Look, I just really need a win right now. I mean, you guys are my hands! You're supposed to be on my side! Can't you just..." said Rhombulus as he let out a sigh.

"Hey. I bet a few reps would clear your head." Right arm said as he gestured to a weightlifting set.

"Huh. You know, that's not a bad idea."

"Bench presses, couple of bicep curls." right arm said as he looked in the corner of his eyes.

"What are you lookin' at?" Then Rhombulus turned and saw his left hand holding a bat. Left arm swang the bat, but Rhombulus dodged. Left arm then hit right arm. Rhombulus started to run around hitting his hands on the crystal around. Then finally sat on them. His left arm broke free and started to punch him in the face. Rhombulus quickly encased it in crystal. As his right arm got free, he encased it in crystal as well. "Oh, man... Oh geez!" Rhombulus started to panic as he walked backwards. He then bumped into Star. He turned around and to Star. "You! I know you're the source! I can feel it!" Rhombulus fired a beam that started to melt the crystal. He stopped melting the crystal around Star's neck.

"Huh?" asked Star a little confused on what just happened.

"Why did you cause the fritz?"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

"No! No! No! No! No!" The Rhombulus encased Star back in the crystal. "I really just can't take any more yelling today." Rhombulus melted the crystal again to Star's neck.

"AAAAAAAA!"

"Princess, my name is Rhombulus, I work with your mom, and I need you to answer one question!"

"Rhombulus? Oh, ohh! You're the time-out guy."

"What? Who calls me that? I bet it's Glossaryck, isn't it?"

"Omnitraxus calls you that too. And my mom and dad. Really all of the members of the Magic High Commission call you that. Time-out guy."

"Oh, never mind! Thy are you causing the fritz?"

"What's the fritz?"

"The leak! The reason why nothing's working up here?"

"Look! I never heard about tele now."

"Oh! Something has been draining the power of magic from the universe." Then Rhombulus flipped a switch. But nothing happened. "See? Crystal orbs are down. And then there's the green hole over there."

"Yeah, that doesn't look good."

"And look at the crystal I trapped Lekmet in. This stuff used to be hard as diamonds. Now it's like... rock candy or something."

"Look, I'm sorry that all of this is happening, but it's not me."

"You have to be the source! You see all these guys? My gut told me they were evil, so I crystallized them. There's Zedlord, who blew up an entire planet. Astrobell and the black hole she created. Stopped that one just in time. Oh, and then there's pizza delivery guy. Delivered the pizza to the wrong address. Then of course, I am most proud of the evil twins John and Jack. They're pretty hard to tell apart, but one of them was definitely evil. This is what I do. I find the source of evil, and encase it in crystal forever."