H

"I have a card on the table."

Jackson watched me warily, glancing down to the literal card on the table. "Okay...?"

You smirked, flipping the card over to reveal a black Ace. It was the only card removed from the deck. "This is what you have to be aware of before the wedding."

He leans back in his chair, crossing his arms over his chest. "I already know everything about you. What more could there possibly be?"

You laughed and shook your head. "You know my love for Lee Felix, right?" You waited for his nod in approval before continuing. "He's the card on this table. Available at any moment if given the chance."

The worry in his eyes ceased immediately. "Babe, I've known this for a very long time. You made me very aware of this fact before we even dated."

"Yes, but!" You slide the card towards him. "We are getting married soon. Which means we decided it's a closed off relationship. Loyal to only each other. This card will forever be on the table, though, if the opportunity arises."

"Right and Song Ga-yeon is mine." He reaches for the deck of cards that was put off to the side, shuffling through until he found the red ace card. He placed it beside yours.

He watched you carefully as you assessed your situation, considering adding another card. But the more you added, the more he would add as well. And that would lead to way too many cards on the table.

"Do what you please, baby," he starts, standing from his chair and pushing it in. "But I know you through and through. The only card you would ever keep on the table is Felix."

When you first started dating, you made a big ordeal over Jackson knowing all your biases. You felt like you would be hiding your secret fangirling side from him had you not. Because of this, he immediately was aware of your stan side. Despite this, though, you continued to date for three years.

You recalled the moment he met Stray Kids for a project his company was doing. He was hosting a TV show for a short amount of time and the group was featured for an episode. Jackson conspired an idea with the group after informing them how much you adored them. He was sneaky in sending you a selfie with your bias, Lee Felix. You had that selfie as your lock screen for an entire year. That was, until Jackson proposed and you kept a picture from that time.

When you met Stray Kids, thanks to your loving boyfriend, you could have fainted from excitement. Whereas the boys were excited to meet Jackson, their senior in the music business, you were excited to meet your boyfriend's juniors. Depsite being a year older than the oldest member, you felt so connected to them. Like you all grew up the same way.

Jackson may have once felt a smidge bit jealous, but it didn't last long. Your admiration for them was all that was. For your fiance, however, it was pure love and adoration. You couldn't fake that even if you tried. He could just take one look in your eyes and know the truth.

"He's not coming to our wedding though," Jackson says suddenly.