chapter -23(Misunderstanding)

Start from the beginning

"Phi, don't judge me by my age, I'm not a uncle and Porsche is only mine, noone can take him away from me"..... Kinn said angrily.....

"So , my little brother claim him soon as yours and tie him with yourself"...... tanakhun said while laughing at kinn's annoyed expression......

"Okay.... okay, do whatever you and mom want to do because you both never listen to me"........ Kinn said, while go towards his room because he wants to call Porsche otherwise he will take tension, he is already afraid because of his nightmare.........

Kinn, don't want to have dinner..... tanakhun asked...."already had with Porsche" kinn replied and walks to his room, After reaching the room, Kinn called Porsche but he didn't pick up the phone so Kinn thought Porsche must have fallen asleep. He also take shower and go to bed.....

.
.
.
.

Time skip to five day.....

In the university.....

Porsche is so happy that tomorrow is his birthday and he is going to celebrate his birthday with kinn, he invited his all friends and kinn's family too, not just that even he wants to invite kinn's friends too. He wants to tell everyone that Kinn only belongs to him, because in the party , his parents going to announce his and kinn's marriage date......

.
.

"Now it's time to invite my future husband"...... Porsche said and go to kinn's company.....
Kinn's lecturer period is over now he became guest lecturer only for two months.....

Porsche's steps stopped at a very large company building, yes this is a company owned by Porsche's future husband

Kinn's company is the most successful company in the country. Porsche had heard of it but he didn't know that the leader was Kinn before meeting kinn

Porsche entered the building with a bright smile, all pairs of eyes stared at Porsche, then he stopped infront of reception, where Pol sew him and

"Excuse me sir, can I help you?"......Pol asked

"please!! tell me where is your Boss room "

"Do you need anything?".... Pol asked

"just wanted to see him" Porsche said

"Huh?"..... Pol confused because first time someone come here just to see his boss.....
"Have you made a meeting schedule with Mr. Kinn?".... Pol asked
"I don't need to do that," said Porsche looking at the secretary sharply

"Okay, Mr. Kinn's room is on the second floor. You can meet Mr. Kinn because he is in his room"

"thank you"

"of course, excuse me sir".....Pol said

After the secretary Porsche go towards kinn's office , without knocking he opened his office door.....

"Kinn"

Porsche who entered Kinn's room was stunned when he saw two humans hugging each other happily.......

"I'm so happy, Kinn"...... that man said happily

porsche's jaw heated up when the man hugged kinn tightly right in front of him. porsche approached him right standing in front of kinn

"porsche!!"...... Kinn said nervously because he knows that expression of Porsche.....

Kinn was shocked and pushed that man so hard that he fell to the floor

"What the hell Kinn, why did you pushed me that hard".......that man said angrily.....

"Can you please shut your mouth for a moment" Kinn said to that man while turns to Porsche.....

"Porsche listen, it's not like that what you see you misunderstood the situation "...... Kinn defends himself

"What misunderstood kinn, hah what misunderstood?..... is this the reason you don't want me to come here?" Porsche said with mounting anger because Kinn refuses him , when he wants to see his company.....

"no, it's not what you think porsche!!, I can explain"...... Kinn said while that man up from the floor but when that man sees Porsche's face, he shocked and fainted, going to fall on the floor again but Kinn holds him in his arm and placed him on the near sofa.......

"Hey, hey...wake up "...... Kinn tap his cheeks with concern but that increases Porsche's anger more......

"I think you don't need to explain me anything, I already saw that"Porsche said while about to leave then Kinn put that man on the sofa  and holds his hand......

"Porsche, let me explain myself just once, don't make think anything without knowing the whole truth"...... Kinn said sincerely while Porsche looked in his eyes then, .....

"Okay fine, explain"..... Porsche said as Kinn starts and his words makes Porsche ashamed on himself.......

See you in next chapter....

Please support and votes.....

Please support my other stories too......