Dabi/ Touya Todoroki ∣ Trick or treat

Start from the beginning

"Y/n!"

"Shoto!" The little man made grabby hands and jumped up and down until I held him in my arms. Ochako made the same with Touya and so we cuddle a little bit with each others siblings.

"How was your day, sweetie?" Shoto hid his face in my shoulder and hot tears ran down his face.

"You know that you can come to me every time okay? Should I speak with your father if you can have a sleepover at our house?" His bi-coloured looked at me with joy and nodded.

"Come on! Then let's get some more candies!" With a 'Yay!' little Shoto took my hand and ran to another house.

"Come Touya!" The red head laughed and ran up to us with my little sister in his arms.

Two hours and 4 full bags of candy later, we arrived at home. I already called my parents and mentioned that Touya and Shoto will sleep at our house tonight. They already knew the Todoroki's and their family drama, so they had no problem with the weekly sleepovers.

"We just get Shoto's and Touya's things! See you in a bit!" The kids were in my room and watched TV while eating some of their candies.

"Okay. But don't use too much of your quirk!"shouted Ochako in a worried tone. Mind control is for sure not easy and without any danger but when you use it too much, you can have memory loss.

"Nothing will happen. Touya is with me." The boy nodded and so we went to Todoroki's house.

"Are you sure you want to do this? You know that you don't need to do that..." The male pulled me to his side so that my body was pressed against his.

"I know, but Shoto is like a little brother to me and I want to help. It is so unfair!" Touya just laughed and gave me a kiss on my head.

"I know and I am really thankful for that little cutie. The way you talk and deal with him in general is one of the reasons why I love you so much..."

"Wha-" His other hand grabbed my chin and lifted it so that he could look into my eyes.

"I love you. I don't mean that I have a crush on you or something like that. I am sure that I love you. You are so beautiful and you try to help us and-" I gave him a kiss.

"It is okay, Touya. I love you too. And now come on! I need to brainwash your father a bit!" My fingers intertwined with his and I dragged him to his house.

Okay then...Let's go!

"I don't want that my children sleepover at your house anymore! You and your whole family are a bad influence!"

"That's what you call a bad influence?! If you associate it with a loving and caring family then you're right! You can't deny that you are a bad father! You should be proud that you have so great, beautiful and special children and be ashamed of yourself that you are such a bad Dad!"

"Don't you dare speak to me like that!"

"Or what?! It would be great for you, if Shoto and Touya would sleep at our house for the rest of the weekend, right?" It doesn't even relate to the topic but if it works it works. My Quirk works better when the person is irritated or confused and doesn't realize that they are affected and manipulated by me.

Endeavour stared at me a little bit irritated but nodded.
"Yeah..." He turned to Touya and bit him a goodbye before he went into the bedroom and closed the door.

"Hmpf. What an asshole...Let's go Touya." With one hand I took a bag from my now boyfriend and with the other I opened and closer the door behind us after taking his hand.

"Your father is such an asshole! How can you live with him?!"

"I don't plan on living with him any longer..." He slowed down until he stood still.

"What do you mean?" I tried to look into his eyes but his gaze avoided mine. After what felt like hours he finally looked at me.

"I thought about moving into a flat, you know?"

I had a strange feeling but brushed it aside and just said 'okay' before dragging him to my house again. What is your plan, Touya?

"And?! Are we allowed to have a sleepover tonight?" Shoto ran to me and hugged my leg. With a laugh I patted his head and put the bags aside.

"Yes. And you are also allowed to stay here for the weekend." His eyes grew bigger and bigger and he had tears in them.

"Sho-"

"THANK YOU!" The little boy shouted and jumped into my arms while muttering 'thank you' again and again.

"I LOVE YOU!"

"I love you too, Shoto." I gave him a forehead kiss and carried him up to my room.

After two movies the kids were asleep. Touya and me lay in the middle while Ochako slept on his chest and Shoto was cuddled up to my side.

"You know, that was the best Halloween I've ever had thanks to you and the kids."

"It was also my best Halloween..." My eyes were closed but suddenly something soft touched my lips.

"Your lips are so soft..." I opened my eyes, grabbed his face and pulled him into a kiss.

"Your lips are also soft." With a low chuckle he kissed my cheek and wished me a good night.

"Good Night Touya..." And then I drifted into a soft slumber.