«Please, please,» she begged, squirming on top of Jongho. His hard cock between her ass cheeks didn't make it any easier for her.

When Joong finally let his fingers slide into her, she made a satisfied moan, leaning her head back, next to Jongho's.

«How does it feel, love?» Jongho asked.

«You treat me so good,» she said, her voice raspy and ragged.

Jongho chuckled and Hongjoong rewarded her with an increased tempo, both with his fingers and his tongue flicking over her clit. It made her shiver. She was so wet, and Joong's drool added to that, it was dripping down on Jongho.

When she suddenly heard Jongho make some deep groans, Maya realized something had changed. She still had fingers inside of her, hitting the exact right spot, but Joong's mouth had left her clit. She couldn't see a thing, but the sounds of someone getting head were obvious.

«Fuck, that is so hot!» she whined, clenching around Hongjoong's fingers. She had trouble keeping still on top of Jongho's muscular body.

Jongho was not able to stay quiet, and that was all it took for Maya to cum. Her body was shaking and she felt helpless strapped to the spreader bar. That only enhanced the feelings. She was entirely at their mercy.

«Good girl,» Hongjoong whispered, taking a breather from sucking Jongho off. «You deserve a reward. Do you want to feel Jongho inside of you?»

«Yes, yes! Please!»

She was out of breath and desperate for more stimulation, only seconds after her orgasm.

Hongjoong put a condom on Jongho's painfully hard cock and then pointed it to Maya's entrance. She groaned deeply as Jongho slowly entered her body, sliding into her wet cunt. Her legs were shaking with the intense feelings. Then she felt something new.

«Yes!» she croaked. «Please!»

Hongjoong was using his cock to play with her clit, smearing precum all over the sensitive area.

«What is it that you want, love?»

«Please!» She was nearly crying now, begging for more. «Your cock too! I can take it! Please, put it in!»

«Are you sure? Jongho's no little boy, you know.»

«I can, please, please!!»

Her words were nearly impossible to understand, yet she didn't leave them confused.

«Jongho, is that okay with you too?» Joong asked, always responsible.

«Fuck yes, hyung!»

Being called hyung in bed clearly did a number on Hongjoong. He groaned darkly and didn't waste a second while putting on a condom. Soon he was pushing his own cock into her, fighting for room with Jongho's girthy one. It was fascinating and fucking hot to see her body allow the intrusion.

«Oh gooood,» she groaned, her eyes rolling back in her head as Hongjoong slowly pushed in. Even with the slow tempo, it gave so many sensations, to both Maya and Jongho.

«Fuck!» Jongho tried to keep still as Joong found his place inside of her, but it was difficult. When his leader looked at him and nodded, he finally moved, starting to pump into Maya again while the other two stayed still.

«Color, Maya?» Hongjoong's voice was rough as he asked.

«Green, sir,» she whispered. «Harder! Fuck me harder!»

And boy, did she get what she asked for. Hongjoong grabbed onto the spreader bar and took over. While Jongho grabbed Maya by the waist, and just held still inside of her, Hongjoong used his impressive strength to start pounding into her. It gave both her and Jongho immense sensations, making all three of them moan and groan. The edge of his cock head grazed her g-spot with every thrust, and Maya's next orgasm was so mind-blowing she nearly passed out. It lasted and lasted, and as she dared to let go, her body rewarded her.

It was the first time she had ever squirted. Ever. For a second she felt embarrassed, she had drenched them both in her juices, but by the sounds of it, they didn't mind, they too had incredible orgasms. When they slid out of her and gently put her on the bed, she made sounds somewhere between crying and laughing. She hardly noticed her hands and ankles being freed and her blindfold being removed, she felt utterly exhausted. She heard the two men talking lowly, but she didn't register the meaning of their words.

When Jongho carried her to Hongjoong's bathroom where they had drawn her a bath in the tub, she didn't even protest. She just held on to his neck, enjoying his strong arms around her body. Hongjoong was the one to join her in the tub, washing her gently while whispering loving words and caressing her.

When Jongho finally came back, she got out of the tub with their help. He had cleaned up her bed and taken a quick shower before coming back to them. She was able to stand on her own feet as they dried her off and helped her put on panties and a t-shirt, her preferred sleeping attire. Jongho followed her into Hongjoong's bed and tucked her in.

«Both,» she whispered. «I need you both here.»

«Okay,» Hongjoong said from the door to the bathroom. «Jongho, will you stay too?»

«Sure, hyung,» he said, making Joong shudder. Maya didn't see the playful smirk on Jongho's face, she just pulled him down into the bed, closer to herself. When Hongjoong too joined them, after turning off the remaining lights, she sighed happily.

«I love you both so much,» she said sleepily.

«Love you too,» Jongho said.

«Ditto,» Joong whispered.

And the three of them quickly fell asleep in a heap of limbs and sheets and happiness.