81- THE CRAVE OF LOVE

Start from the beginning

"You'll be the death of me one day." Jungkook mumbled, memorizing the beautiful view.

Taehyung's parky buds were poking the satin cloth and the semi hard bonar was getting traced on it.

"You're so beautiful." With that Jungkook started to place wet kisses on his neck to his shoulders.

His lips were not stopping nor his mouth. It kept giving dark love marks on his lover's body, decorating it.

Taehyung was already a moaning mess. After all those months, Jungkook definately knows his sweet spots and were to attack him to hear the sinful sounds which his boyfriend lets out.

He never stops his moans as Jungkook loves to hear him, he loves to know how much pleasure he was giving to Taehyung.

Jungkook bit his collarbones and his jaw. Taehyung noticed that the younger likes to bite his jaw. Well before Jungkook did thought he would do this again and again when Taehyung would be closer to him and look at them now, making love for the third time.

"Uhmh...." Taehyung let out when Jungkook's finger flickered his hard bud.

Jungkook pulled a strap down from his shoulder when it was coming to his way. He wanted to mark Taehyung's shoulders and it was annoying him.

Taehyung's one hand was fisting the bedsheet while the other one was busy to hold Jungkook by his hair.

After marking Taehyung his lips went down to his favourite part. He kept toying a bud between his fingers as he placed wet kisses on the other nipple through the night wear.

Their clothes were sticky which was making their sensitive organs more sensitive.

After sucking the bud hard over the satin cloth, grazing his teeths there and fondling with another side. He pulled the cloth down to see the aroused nipples.

Making eyecontact with Taehyung for a second he dived to take a bud in his mouth. His eyes were satisfied seeing his love's close eyes and parted mouth.

"Ngh baby..." Taehyung's shaky voice reached his ear.

He was enjoying the grip on his hair. It was tightening sometimes giving him a unknown pleasure.

He closed his eyes to enjoy his meal. The swollen bud inside his mouth feels so good.

Jungkook's one hand was busy squeezing the other swell, making Taehyung arch his back.

Taehyung's parted lips were leaving heavy breaths and sweet moans whenever he felt Jungkook's tongue licking his tiny muscle.

His eyes were getting teary by the pleasure. He pushed Jungkook's head more to his chest, wanting to feel the warmness and wetness around his nipple.

Jungkook gladly enjoyed the actions. He pulled one nipple with his thumb and index finger. Then switching those fingers with his middle finger, making it move in a circular motion around the bud.

"Ahh.. koo.." Taehyung's back arched when Jungkook started to suck his bud like a hungry infant.

Jungkook left the nipple with a pop sound and doing his work there, making it wet and red. He flattened his tongue on the other light brown nipple, licking a stripe.

Taking it between his lips then leaving it, poking the bud with the tip of his tongue.

After teasing for a while he decided to give what his whiny baby wanted. Attaching his lips on the nipple, swirling his tongue around it.

While he did that his one hand went down, tracing the brown head's body with his fingers, he finally touched his leaking length.

Smirking on Taehyung's chest he trailed his middle finger over the muscle softly. Taehyung jerked at the touch unconsciously.