Childe XVI

Tartaglia stared at himself in the mirror. Removing his mask and uniform, he noticed that a pulsing vein of purple lightning had begun to spread out from where he had been stabbed by the blade of Ouranos. He touched the wound and winced in pain. Scavenging through his room, Childe grabbed a piece of purple fabric and tied it around his head, covering one of his eyes.  Suddenly a splitting headache pierced his skull and he stumbled across to his bed before he passed out. 

When Tartaglia opened his eyes, he stood at the feet of a massive being. The entity had cosmic galaxies and swirling stars covering its body as it stared down at the Harbinger. After recovering from his initial surprise, he looked up in shock at the humanoid being. In the blink of an eye, it shrunk down to his size and Childe stared into the cosmic abyss it wore on its face. Its new form had spiked black armor with jagged arms covered with blinking red eyes. The shoulder blades had 3 large protrusions on both sides resembling knives, giving it a demon-like appearance.

Before he could muster a response, a swift kick to the face sent him flying into the ground headfirst. Surprisingly, the ground was solid, and chunks of black marble rained down around him as blood dripped from his head. However, through the dull pain, he noticed that the skin around his throat started to reform and cover the exposed tissue. 

Glancing around at his surroundings, Childe noticed a single cerulean torch that stood upright along the edge of the abyss. He limped over to the flame snapped the stick in half and lit it with the blue flame. Childe gripped his firey stick and looked back at where the figure had been standing but it was now gone. Without warning, his assailant's long hand pierced Childe's shoulder. It cut through muscle and bone, but Tartaglia just gritted his teeth and gripped the spiked arm that was now attached to his body. The jagged armor plating cut into his hands as he sent the creature crashing into the ground, using its own weight against it. 

The harbinger prepared to stab the blue stick into his enemy's face when a wave of nausea overcame and he collapsed onto the ground again. (sheesh)