Jason XXIII --- In front of the Temple of Delphi

Being struck by lightning felt surprisingly good. As the lightning coursed through me, Kayden swung his red scythe and I dodged while slamming my fist into his chest. He flew backward and landed with a thud against the temple doors. I wouldn't give him any time to recover so I charged at him leaving a trail of fire behind me.

"That hurt a bit" I heard from behind me, as I whipped around to block Kayden's attack I was slammed against the ground.

As I struggled to get free from his grip, I realized that Kayden had donned a white mask with yellow cross-eyes and a wide smile. "You demigods don't know when to stop, do you?" he asked as I was pushed deeper and deeper into the ground.

Out of the corner of my eye I spotted Olivia nocking an arrow in her black bow and aiming at Kayden's unprotected back. I gathered all of my remaining power into my arms and I executed a 180-degree flip on Kayden by grabbing his shoulders and spinning him around. As he was slammed onto the dirt, I crossed my arms around his neck and I put him into a chokehold. As Olivia's arrow flew towards us, I used all of my strength to keep him from escaping. Right before it would have pierced his skull, Kayden disappeared in a billow of grey smoke. Currently, that was the least of my worries because I could feel the rebound of using a lightning strike on myself start to take hold. As I started to black out, I heard voices call out. "Find the son of Zeus and bring him back to our master Ouranos!" As Olivia was overwhelmed by the number of followers, I toppled over onto the ground and blacked out.

As I opened my eyes, I was in a jail cell with Olivia. "Good, you're finally awake." She said as she looked at me. "Where are we?" I asked, looking around. "It seems like we're stuck underneath the temple of Delphi." She responded as she looked around at our surroundings. "Well, do you think that we can get out?" I asked, "Not with the shape you're in." she answered as I looked down at myself. "Your whole body was covered in burns and you had some internal bleeding." Olvia continued, "I used the last of my moon water on healing your injuries." "You mean the healing water that Thalia told me about?" I asked. "Yep," She replied as Olvia walked over to where I was, "Hold still. You still need to change your bandages," Olvia said as she wrapped fresh bandages over my wounds. I winced as the hunter touched the cuts on my ribcage. "It's going to be okay," she whispered into my ear as her voice soothed my wounds both external and internal. "What was that?" I asked after she finished wrapping my bandages, "It's something all the Hunters of Artemis are taught. By using our voice to soothe a demigod's mind, the heightened healing of the children of the gods is multiplied tenfold." "That seems pretty overpowered." I noted as I turned around to face Oliva, "Well it does take a lot of energy" She responded as the hunter fell onto the floor unconscious. Suddenly, I heard a commotion coming from above us and the ceiling of our prison cell burst open.