Hazel XVI --- Argo II --- Mess Hall

We sat around the dining table with an awkward silence hanging in the air. Leo had added an extra chair for the newcomer named Childe. He had his feet propped up and was leaning back in his chair snoring with his black sleeping mask on.

"Hey!" Annabeth said as she snapped her fingers in front of Childe's face.

"What- Who's there?" He said looking around with his sleeping mask still on.

"If you don't mind, we're having a meeting here," Frank said, annoyed.

"Calm down Frank," I told my boyfriend.

"Alright," Jason started to speak, "Here's what we know, Ouranos is after us and the guys that attacked us have a connection to him,"

"Hold up, you mean the creepy white-haired dude was connected to Ouranous?" Leo interjected.

Jason gave him an annoyed look and continued, "To answer Leo's question, yes, the people who attacked us are related to Ouranous somehow."

"They are a cult devoted to reviving and following the teachings of Ouranos," Childe answered. "I believe they've given you something of theirs to leave a mark on our conscience haven't they?" He questioned Jason.

"What is he talking about Jason?" Piper asked inquisitively, glancing at Jason's closed hand, "What did they give you?"

After a few seconds of silence, Jason exhaled, "When I was looking through the rubble and wreckage of the medbay, I found a pin," he opened his hand and put the pin on the table.

"On the back, there was a message calling me out, they somehow knew that I was the son of Zeus,"

"Well, that wouldn't be too hard for a cult that worships the primordial deity of the sky," Percy said.

"If Ouranous's followers have this must information, why did they retreat so quickly?" Frank asked.

"That's because they didn't plan on Childe over here recovering so quickly." Annabeth said pointing her thumb at Childe who sat beside her, "The cult must've not known much about his skills, only that Ouranous wants him."

"Why is that?" Leo asked, narrowing his eyes in suspicion at Childe, "I mean, we haven't even known each other for more than a day!"

"Alright, you guys don't have to be that suspicious of me, my name is Childe. I am the legendary Harbinger of the Fatui."

As everyone sat in silence I spoke up, "So, do you think that you could kill Ouranous?"

"Kill a primordial deity? That's new, I guess it can't be too different from fighting Zeus." He replied.

"Welp, that settles it, this meeting is officially adjourned!" Leo said as he stood up and began walking towards the control room.

"Wait!" Frank shouted after Leo, "Where are we going anyway?"

"I'm glad you said that Frank," replied Leo, "Buckle up 'cause we're going to the oracle of Delphi!