Ei VI

The Tsaritsa extends her hand as a golden light radiates from her palm. Ei stares at her, her eyes narrowing in suspicion."What kind of deal?" She asks warily."You have something I want and I have something you want. I will trade you what you need to finish off the Olympians in exchange for the Eleventh Harbinger's service to me," the Tsaritsa answers, her voice filled with an icy chill that sends a shiver down Ei's spine.Ei looks to Tartaglia and then back to the Tsaritsa before responding, "I accept your deal."The Tsaritsa smiles and the room suddenly grows cold as a thick layer of frost coats the walls."Very well, then let's get started," she says as Tartaglia steps forward and kneels before the Tsaritsa. The Tsaritsa reaches out and places her hand on Tartaglia's head and the ice around them glows with a cerulean light."Now, my loyal servant, you shall carry out my will and eradicate the Olympians once and for all," the Tsaritsa says as the light fades away, leaving Tartaglia's eyes glowing a bright purple.Ei watches warily as the Tsaritsa turns and strides away, leaving her and Tartaglia alone in the frosty chamber. Tartaglia stands and looks at Ei, his expression unreadable. "Master, I am ready," he says, examining his hands. Childe's palm is suddenly coated and frost and he smiles, his lust for battle reawakened.  He takes one last look at Ei before turning and walking away, the ice cracking beneath his feet. Ei watches him go and takes a deep breath before turning and walking away in the opposite direction."Until we meet again," Ei whispers as she reopens the plane of Euthymia and steps into a world sealed off from the mortal plane.