Damian VII

Five minutes later, Damian was staring at his new dirty blonde hair in the mirror.

"It's not that bad," Coco said, holding back a laugh.

"I look like a rich jerk!" Damian cried, touching his hair.

"You look fine."

Coco had dyed her hair black with a subtle orange highlight on the tips. After the new styling, Damian saw Ajax walk through the hallway with dark brown hair instead of his usual ginger color.

"I am going to murder Elizabeth," Danté said slamming the door.

"You look ... distinguished," Coco said, examining Danté's gentlemanly grey hair.

Danté scowled at Coco and walked out of the bathroom with Damian following behind. Elizabeth stopped them right in front of the elevator.

"What?" Danté asked, irritated.

Elizabeth smiled and then responded, "The Entertainment level's open until dinner."

One elevator trip later, they were in the Entertainment level.

The Entertainment level wasn't just some arcade. There was a red and gold bar area where Edward, the butler served drinks. There was a black, gold-lined pool table where Coco and Ajax were playing. Right behind them was a large flat screen tv with a PS5 that Danté occupied.

Damian leaned against the wall watching Danté demolish a small group of green slimes with an in-game explosion.

"You want anything? Drinks are free," Elizabeth said, catching his attention.

"I'll have a glass of whiskey," Damian told Edward.

"Playing it safe Damian? I'll take the Cosmo Martini." Elizabeth said.

Edward poured them their drinks as Ajax exclaimed in the background, "You're way too good at this game Coco!"

"Yep," Coco agreed, grinning. "That'll be twenty bucks."

Ajax gave her a twenty-dollar bill and walked over to the bar.

"Wanna play a game of pool Damian?" Ajax asked as he reached under the serving counter and took out a whole bottle of Vodka.

"I'm a bit rusty, but why not?" Damian said as he put down his drink.

He walked over to the pool table. After an intense game, Damian knocked the last ball into the pocket.

"Rats. You're good at this!" Ajax said as he took a swig from the half-empty Vodka bottle.

"Ah, I just haven't played in a long time." Damian insisted.

"And I owe you how much?" Ajax asked, setting down his stick and taking out his wallet.

"No thanks, it's just a friendly game," Damian said, smiling.

"Guys, dinner's ready!" Elizabeth called. "Barbecue night!"

They all piled out onto the top of the mansion, with the smell of steak and barbecue sauce around them. The full moon stood gleaming in the inky black sky with white stars shining through the veil of darkness.

Miss Brenda and Edward were cooking steak, burgers, lamb, and potatoes. There was also salad, mashed potatoes, baskets of fries, crispy fried chicken, and a variety of fruits. Miss Brenda poured them lemon champagne. They all sat in lawn chairs, watching the stars.

"To Damian Winters!" They all said, as the sounds of the night faded into the next day.