Leo VIII

Leo accidentally glued himself to the Argo II's control panel. He had spent so many hours just mindlessly staring at the window, that his hand eventually melded with the metal steering wheel due to his heat. Leo's mind was clouded with loss and remorse at the loss of Camp Half-Blood. His brothers and sisters in the Hephaestus cabin had all been slaughtered, burned to ash by the invaders.

As I sat there, glued to the control panel of the Argo II, I couldn't help but feel overwhelmed by the weight of my grief and guilt. I had failed to protect my home, my friends, and my family. I had watched as Camp Half-Blood was burned to the ground, and I had been powerless to stop it.I felt a hand on my shoulder, and I looked up to see Piper standing beside me. She looked at me with concern and compassion in her eyes. "Leo, are you okay?" she asked softly.I shook my head, unable to find the words to express the pain and sadness I was feeling. "I just can't believe they're all gone," I choked out. "Everything I knew, everything I loved, it's all gone."Piper squeezed my shoulder gently. "I know it's hard, Leo," she said. "But we can't give up. We have to keep going, for the sake of everyone who was lost. We have to find a way to stop Tartaglia and prevent this from happening again."I nodded slowly, taking a deep breath. Piper was right - I couldn't give up. I had to find a way to honor the memory of my fallen friends and family, and to make sure that their sacrifice was not in vain.With renewed determination, I focused my energy on freeing myself from the glue. I gritted my teeth and used all of my strength to carefully pry the glue loose, finally breaking free from the control panel. As I stepped away, I looked at Piper and gave her a small smile. "Thanks for the pep talk," I said. "I'm ready to face whatever comes next."Piper returned my smile, and I punched in the coordinates for Camp Jupiter. We had to warn them and honor the memory of those we had lost.

I also really wanted to punch that smug, handsome, ginger asshole in the face.