Damian V

Damian Winters stood in the darkened alleyway and didn't move a muscle until he knew for sure the coast was clear. He remembered acting like this just before his escape from the facility and it gave him a nervous chill. If these people knew who he was, they would either be trying to capture him or kill him.

He walked to the window and crouched down to his knees to peer through it. Inside he saw two men and one woman. They were all in a deep discussion with one another. Damian leaned closer and was able to hear bits of the conversation that was unfolding in front of him.

"Why are we looking for this guy?" One of the men asked, sounding exasperated.

This man had smooth crimson hair and a scowl on his face. He wore a white suit and his skin was a shade of olive-brown. He wore gloves matching his suit and had a singular earring that seemed to pulse with white energy.

"I've told you, he's one of us." The woman said.

The woman had dark brown hair with the ends tinged a dark green color. She wore a long black dress that had tinges of gold around the bottom and collar area. Her ears were pierced with golden earrings, while she had a visible tattoo on her hand of a blue rose with thorns wrapping around it.

When the other man spoke, it caught Damian off guard. Somehow, these people knew who he was.

The second man had pure white hair and dull blue eyes. He wore a black leather jacket with dark red details, black pants, boots, and gloves along with a strange red mask pulled off to one side of his head. His jacket was left unbuttoned at the end to reveal a belt, which had a blue gem with a white swirl icon attached to it. Across his chest and over his left shoulder was a plain red scarf.

"Damian Winters was among those of us assigned Project Olympus. We don't know which of the Olympians he is, but if he's one of the big three, he's bound to be powerful," White hair said.

"We're still being tracked, so we have to find him quickly and take him back to our rendezvous location," the woman said.

"Where is he?" Red Hair asked.

The woman closed her eyes and then opened them again. She looked up straight at where Damian was looking and pointed at him.

"He's right there."

Damian stood up and tried to run but instead, he ran into the white-haired man who suddenly appeared in front of him. Damian fell onto the alleyway floor but quickly readjusted himself into a crouching position ready to strike at the white-haired man.

"Damian Winters?" The man asked as the woman and the red-haired man appeared behind him.

"Depends who's asking," Damian said bitterly as he shifted his eyes between the two people behind him and the man in front.

The man smiled. Before he could react, there were two glowing blades of water at his throat. Damian noticed that the man's red scarf was now infused with a wispy blue effect. They were at a standstill when the woman's voice called out, "Stand down Ajax, we're supposed to be allies."

The blades disappeared and the white-haired man introduced himself, "I'm Ajax. That's Elizabeth and he's Danté."

The man stuck out his hand. Damian took it hesitantly and stood up straight.

"I'm sure you heard about our conversation, so you probably know we're not from Foundation," Elizabeth said.

"Not exactly," Damian said. "I didn't get a lot of information about you. How do I know you're like me?"

"We'll tell you if you tell us what you can do," Danté said.

Damian internally debated if he should trust them. He settled on revealing it to them because escaping wouldn't be an easy task with three-on-one.