Tartaglia IX

Finally, the power of her Majesty flowed within my veins. The Tsaritsa's delusion longed to be unleashed onto my enemies and I would soon grant its wish. I stumbled past one of my fellow Harbingers, The Regrator Pantalone. His wry smile looked down on me as he walked toward the merchant wing of the palace. I turned to look back at him but all I saw was his massive fur coat slowly disappearing into the distance. This wasn't good. My perception of time began to warp and the frosty bite of the cold started to feel unbearable. I knew I had to act quickly before my new abilities started to consume me.

I burst into Signora's quarters and shouted, "Rosalyne! I know you're in here!"

"My, my, look at what the wind blew in," the Crimson Witch's smooth voice answered as she appeared before me, her white dress clinging to her curves. 

"I don't have time for games, Rosalyne," I snapped. "I need your help to control these powers before they consume me."

Rosalyne's eyes narrowed as she studied me. "You must be careful, Ajax. The power of the Tsaritsa is not to be taken lightly. It can corrupt even the strongest of us if we aren't capable," she smirked. "Of course, the weakest Harbinger wouldn't be able to handle two delusions."

Suddenly, I grabbed her hands and pinned her to the wall, my icy grip causing frost to creep up her black gloves. "Unhand me!" She demanded. 

"Not until you agree to help me, Rosalyne," I growled, my eyes glowing with the power of the Tsaritsa. "I just want to finish my mission."

"Fine," Signora said as I released her and she snapped her fingers. A wave of flame washed over me and the cold within me began to subside. 

"I've subdued the delusion for a little bit," she said, rubbing her wrists. "But you won't have long. Go. Raze Camp Jupiter to the ground. That is your mission."

I nodded as purple electricity sparked from my fingers and I closed my eyes. 

Moments later, my eyes opened and I was standing in front of a tunnel.