Frank XII

Everything was great until Leo decided to take a "shortcut" and demolish the construction tunnel that led to Camp Jupiter.

Frank crawled out from the rubble as he saw wreckage of his room 

"Oh come on Leo!" he grunted in frustration as Frank shifted into a raven and flew through the gaps in the broken concrete wall.

He saw the rest of the crew gathered at the edge of the crash and he morphed back into human form. 

"What were you thinking, Leo?" Frank shouted as he approached the group. "We could have all been killed!"

Leo sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck as he tried to explain himself. "I thought it would be a quicker way to get to Camp Jupiter. I didn't mean to destroy the tunnel."

"Well, now we have to find another way to get there," Piper pointed out. "We have to warn Reyna and the others."

"I can help with that," an injured Zeus replied as he unclipped the masternbolt from his belt and hurled it at the rubble in front of the group. Despite missing an arm, the God of Lightning's destructive power was unmatched. Everything that blocked them was now a steaming pile of slag.

"Go. Warn our brethren" The god said as he watched the rest of the demigods sprint toward the light at the end of the tunnel.

Camp Jupiter.