Leo XXVI---The Tunnel Leading to The Chamber of Ouranos

"Crap," I said as the wave of creatures lunged towards us. I lit my hands on fire and started lighting them all on fire with Leo Magic, trademark pending. "Asta la vista baby! If I'm going down, I'm going down with a bang!" I yelled as I grabbed a sledgehammer from my magic toolbelt and slammed one of the undead into a nearby wall. Percy and Annabeth were watching each other's backs and slashing at a monster that came close to them. Meanwhile, Childe and Olivia were providing covering fire with a storm of arrows and bullets tearing into the waves of Wendigos. Piper was using her charm speak to slow down the approaching monsters and allowing us to fight slower-moving targets.

Childe ran out of bullets and jumped into the fray. He punched one of the undead and summoned 2 spears of pure water, as he slashed through the legions of wendigos, he stabbed 3 of them at once and sent them barreling through each other. Childe went on to go on a bloodthirsty rampage, killing everything in sight and clearing the way for us to escape. We ran out of the corridor and into a dimly lit room with candles being the only light source. Piper gasped, "Jason!" She said as we all looked up. Jason was suspended in midair with purple lightning sparking off of his body. Scaramouche was in front of the altar Jason was floating above and was reading a book in Latin. I hadn't taken any of the Latin classes at camp half-blood but I caught on pretty quickly being around 3 Romans all the time. "Let the forces of sky and the blood of Zeus meet and form the host for our Lord Ouranos!" He chanted as Jason's eyes glowed pure black. Not like the pure white eyes he had when he struck himself with his lightning, as Pipe leaped forward to stop Jason's body from being taken over, a blast of purple lightning blasted us all back.

"It's good to be back on earth again." Said the deep voice of Ouranos as Jason emerged from the dust with purple lightning sparking at his fingertips, "I think I'll start by killing some demigods." He said as a bolt of lightning struck us all in the chest and we flew backwards into a wall.