Percy XV

Percy's thought process consisted of two steps: "Oh cool, Jason got Reyna" and "Holy Shit, she's half naked."

Annabeth flicked him in the head as he turned around to face his girlfriend.

"What was that for?" Percy asked rubbing the spot where Annabeth hit him.

 Annabeth just sighed and shook her head.

Once Jason and Reyna touched down, Hazel handed her a spare change of clothes from her backpack and in a couple of minutes, everyone was ready. 

"Alright. I trust you guys with my life. What happened?" Reyna asked.

Jason promptly summarized their journey and how Childe went berserk after being stabbed with the blade of Ouranos. 

The whole time, Reyna's expression only changed once when he mentioned the destruction of the Greek Pantheon. 

"Gods..." She muttered, gripping her armor tightly. "That's terrible news. But we have to stay focused and figure out a plan to stop him. We can grieve for the loss of the gods later."

"Spoken like a true tactician," Annabeth smiled as the two shook hands.

"Come, let's discuss strategy," Reyna said as she spotted a nearby Camper and ordered him to set the camp on high alert.

Alarm bells rang as Camp Jupiter began its preparations for the impending storm.