Piper II---The Argo II

Piper was in shock at what she had just witnessed. After the Argo II crew witnessed Childe slaughtering their parents, they fell into a trance and aimlessly walked back to their rooms while reconciling with the wave of grief that had fallen onto them. Meanwhile, Piper was beginning to accept the fact that her mother was dead and her boyfriend was on life support when a white flash of light blinded her and the six remaining greek gods appeared in front of her. "Hello Piper Mclean, we need some assistance," Zeus said as he leaned against Apollo with golden ichor dripping from his shoulder.

Piper immediately jumped off her bed and began to help the Olympians into the medbay. Percy and Annabeth immediately rushed to Zeus to help stem the bleeding from his arm. She heard Leo put the Argo II into autopilot before he sprinted down the hall into the medical ward and hugged his father Heapastus in stunned silence. After they embraced, Leo rummaged through the medical cabinets and pulled out a jar of greek fire. The green substance hummed with heat as he carefully screwed off the cap. "Leo? What are you doing?" Piper questioned. "There's no other way, the only thing that can cauterize a wound on a god is to use greek fire. It can't be put out, but we use the residual heat from the greek fire to seal up the wound." "Alright Leo Valdez, what must we do?" asked Zeus.

As golden ichor continued to flow, Percy, Hephaestus, and Apollo all held down Zeus as Leo lit a cloth with the greek fire. Leo approached Zeus and pressed the flaming cloth against the god's shoulder. At that moment, Zeus bellowed so loud that the Argo II shook from the reverberations. After 5 minutes of cauterizing the olympian's shoulder, Leo finally stepped away and slumped down onto the floor. Piper and Annabeth quickly went to work and dressed the stump with fresh bandages while feeding the wounded god nectar and ambrosia to quicken the healing. There was nothing but silence and the ragged breathing of Zeus before news arrived. The assault on Camp Half-blood had begun.