Hazel XIX --- Somewhere over Delphi --- Falling through the air

To say that we were thrown off balance was an understatement. We were quite literally catapulted off of Frank's dragon form as he shrank into his normal human form. I would have rushed over to him to examine his wounds, but given the circumstances, I decided to focus on not becoming a splatter of demigod on the shores of Delphi. I grabbed Frank and pulled him towards Annabeth and Percy.

"Percy! Can you control the water near the shoreline to reduce the impact of the fall!?"

"Yeah, but the water pressure would crush all of you guys!" He replied.

"It doesn't matter! Just do it!"

Percy closed his eyes and the water below stirred.

"Guys! I think we're getting closer!" Frank warned.

"Just let him concentrate!" Annabeth said.

As we got closer and closer to the surface of the water, a giant tidal wave erupted and we were swept in.

I swirled around in the salty ocean water as we were pushed closer to the shoreline up ahead. I was never good with the ocean, I always got seasick and I didn't like getting wet. To say that this was a shock would be an understatement. As we were thrown onto the sandy shores of Delphi I spit out a mouthful of sand and salty water. Percy had a streak of seaweed on top of his hair and Frank was a giant flopping goldfish.

"Seriously man? You turned into a goldfish again?" Percy said as he walked over to Frank the fish and tossed him into the water.

Instantly, a sopping wet Frank Zhang appeared and stumbled over to the beach.

"Sorry, I couldn't help it." He said as he sat down on the sand.

"What do we do now?" Annabeth asked.

"We look for Jason, Leo, and Piper. We have to regroup if we want to find Childe and get him back." I said.

After we rested for a few minutes, a shadow appeared over us. As Jason, Piper, and Leo descended from the sky, Jason suddenly keeled over and the air current that was holding them up dissipated. Leo and Jason fell onto each other as Piper landed on top of both of them.

"Well that was a nice landing you got over there," Annabeth said with a smile on her face, "Are you okay?"

"Other than a few cuts and bruises, there aren't any major injuries here!" Piper replied.

"Guys, a little help?" groaned Leo under the weight of Jason.

Piper and I quickly pulled Leo out as Jason stood up woozily.

"That wasn't very good for my sinuses." He said as he massaged his temple.

"Well let's get going!" Leo said cheerfully as we all stood up.

"Hold it right there! Identify yourselves!" a voice shouted from behind us.

As we all turned around with our hands up we heard the creaking of a bow being drawn back.

The person holding us hostage was a girl with a green hood, "As a lieutenant of the Hunters of Artemis I demand that you tell us who you are!" she said.

"Geez lady, I'm Leo Valdez and that's Jason an-"

"Jason Grace?" She asked.

"Yeah, who are you?"

"My name is Olivia Queen. For five years I was stranded on an island with only one goal - survive. Now I will fulfill my goddess's wish - to hunt down the monsters that are poisoning this world. To do this, I must become someone else. I must become something else."

"Wow, that was a pretty long monologue," Leo said.

"Stand down lieutenant!" another voice rang out from behind Olivia. "That's my little brother you're pointing your bow at."

As Olivia unnotched her arrow, Thalia Grace walked out from behind her.

"Welcome little brother, to Delphi."