Jason XX --- The Shores of Delphi

"Thalia! What are you doing here?" I asked as I ran forward to hug her.

We embraced as the others just stood there silently shocked by the sudden appearance of my sister.

"Um, what are you doing here Thalia?" Percy asked as he looked over at Oliva who still had her bow in hand,

"Oh, the Hunters are here to track down Scaramouche the Nine-Tailed Fox."

"You mean a supernatural animal just happens to be on the same island Ouranoius is using as his base of operations?" Annabeth asked.

"Yes, we believe that Ouranous has enlisted the help of Scaramouche," Olivia answered.

"So, a vengeful servant and a primordial god are working together to do what?" Leo asked, confused.

"With the eons of knowledge that Ouranos knows and Scaramouche's power they would be virtually unstoppable if he decided to attack Olympus again."

"Hold up, attack Olympus? Again?" I asked, confused.

"Yes, he's done it before," Olvia answered, "Scaramouche was once a loyal servant of Olympus when Zeus wrongly accused him of committing a crime."

"Yeah, like that hasn't happened before," Percy said with sarcasm. Olivia shot a look at Percy and he shut up immediately.

"As I was saying," she continued, "Scaramouche has a deep resentment for the Olympians but they placed a curse on him to make sure he wouldn't be able to take revenge on them. Unfortunately, he broke that curse after Ouranos freed him from his prison."

"Wait, Childe got kidnapped by Ouranous and is being held on the same island as where this revenge-seeking deity is?" Piper thought aloud, "That can't be a coincidence."

Olvia spoke up, "Scaramouche is an expert in allowing godly souls to be transferred into bodies. If your friend Childe just happens to be a killing machine, then we would be in big trouble."

"That can't possibly be true. Right?" Thalia asked with a laugh.

She was met with silence. "Actually Childe is a Fatui Harbinger," I replied.

We all stood in silence until Thalia said "Then we have to save him. The reason that Ouranous wanted Scaramouche's help is because he wants to descend down to earth. If Ouranous's soul gets put into Childe's body then the world will be doomed. The amount of godly energy coming from his body and the sheer amount of power from Ouranous's soul would make him unstoppable."

"Well then," Leo said as he rubbed his hands together "Let's get going! The world ain't gonna end today if we can do anything about it!"