Chapter 37: A new beginning

Start from the beginning

-We try taking the wagon down from downstairs. This isn't going to be an easy task. The glass floor below the stairs is starting to crack so it's also dangerous especially with all the biters below it. Everyone who is bringing the wagon from downstairs is tied to a post so if the glass breaks we can bring them up.

-"All right, easy. Last step. Easy!" Rick says when the wagon does not come down easy

-"All right hold, hold. So far so good." Rick says.

-Rick walks in front of the wagon to help pulling it carefully. "Let's go." He says.

-We start pulling the wagon.

-"Easy, Easy slow." Rick says

-"Whoa, Whoa, Whoa." everyone says.

-"Watch your fingers." Carol says.

-"Last step hold, Hold." We all hold in place so the wagon doesn't go through the glass.

-Me, Ken, Marco, and Siddiq pull the wagon wheels with the rope so it turns. The glass starts to break more under it and I can see we are going to have a problem.

-The wagon made it off the glass now all we have to do is pull the other plows and keep the others safe that are walking on the glass.

-King Ezekiel, and Carol are on the glass getting the final plow when the glass starts to break.

-"You gotta go!" Rick calls out.

-"Save the plow." King Ezekiel says and throws it and falls through the glass.

-"Ezekiel hold on." Carol says.

-We all grab the rope to bring him up.

-We manage to bring him up after struggling. Carol gives him a hug and kisses him once he's brought up.

-After that eventful 10 minutes we get ready to go back to the communities.

------------------------------------

-We are traveling on Route B when Rosita comes up on her four wheeler.

-She brings us to a broken bridge.

-"Two other herds merged into Silvia. One of them came here and the backend took down the bridge. Took the walkie repeater with it." Rosita says.

-"What about Route A is that clear yet?" Daryl asks her.

-"It's still too close to the herd." Rosita says.

-"We can get to Alexandria from this side. Stay there until it passes." Michonne says.

-"No Route A taken days to clear I have to get home to Herschel." Maggie says.

-"I have to get back to Maya." I add.

-"We could take Route D. It's early enough in the day." Carol says.

-"Keep an eye on the trade road in case anyone else tries to go through. Gabriel y'all can get back to Alexandria from here. The rest of us. We can go to the sanctuary or hilltop and head off from there. Take care, get home safe." Rick says.

-We head off to Route D when the wagon gets stuck in the mud.

-"Rick the horses can't pull the wagon through the mud." Michonne says.

-"Maggie I think they need a break." Ken says talking about the horses.

-Rick and some of the others pull the wagon out of the mud while they are doing it a group of biters come out of the woods. A biter gets too close to a horse that it moves the wagon spooked knocking the plow out breaking it.