«Obviously,» Jongho said too, making Woo laugh loudly.

«Did you have a nice evening?» San asked, he was draped around Wooyoung.

«Very nice.»

«We're watching some lame movie in the living room. Join us?»

«You don't look like you're watching a movie?» Jongho said.

«We took a break,» Woo winked, earning himself a kiss from his boyfriend. «But we're done now.»

Maya joined the boys in the living room, and soon Jongho did too. There was more talking than watching the movie, but that was okay.

«So, I see several new things on the kink list,» Hongjoong said.

«What?!»

Several of the others woke up at this information. There were laughter and jokes all around.

«Actually, I need to put one more thing down there,» she said, grabbing Joong's computer. «I had a talk with Jongho tonight, and... came clean on a phantasy... or kink or whatever. I'll write it down. Though, I'm not sure what to call it.»

«Sleepy sex,» Jongho suggested, making her giggle. She wrote that down, handing the computer back to the captain.

«Explanation, please?» Yunho said.

«Ehm, well...» Maya was beet red, and they found it adorable. «Jongho, help me!»

«Do you want me to say it?»

«Yes, please.»

«Fine,» he said, a little proud to be trusted with this. «Maya wants to wake up... with a dick inside of her.»

«Oh!»

The room went silent.

«Really?» Mingi asked.

«Yeah,» she blushed, her face hidden behind her hands.

«Not like a rape-phantasy, though, right?»

«No, more like... someone I love just couldn't wait till I was awake...»

«What if you sleep through it?»

«That would be good,» she whispered, and there were several groans around the room.

«Fuck, that's hot!»

«There should be some ground rules, though, right?» Hongjoong suggested.

«Yeah,» she nodded, trying to get it together to speak properly. «Like, I'll only give that permission to one person at a time. But I don't want to know exactly when it'll happen, that's sort of the point.»

«Nice,» Yunho smiled widely.

«But, you're hardly ever alone in your room,» Seonghwa said, being the voice of reason. «So... would it be okay to do that when you're sharing the bed with someone else too?»

Maya couldn't hold back a moan, and she hid her face against Mingi's shoulder, he was the closest.

«Maya, we need to know.»

«I would say yes to that, but you should all get a say in that, I guess.»

«Anyone who would be uncomfortable with that happening around them?» Hongjoong asked, looking around the room. Maya had to look too. No one raised their hand. «Good, that's settled then.»

«So, tell us about the other kinks that have appeared on the list,» Seonghwa asked Hongjoong.