65. The Messages (Peter's decision)

"Potter passes the quaffle to Marlene, who passes it to Patel and Gryffindor scores, they're leading by thirty points," commented Lee. "Hufflepuffs are looking a bit lousy as compared to their match against Slytherin where they were dominating the match." Many people booed at this comment but it was all soon drowned as Gryffindor's seeker, Kevin, shot like a rocket in the air, Hufflepuff's seeker was hovering lower near the ground looking for the snitch and by the time he saw what was going on, it was too late. "Gryffindor has won their first match and has handed Hufflepuff, who is in the first spot, their only defeat this year."

"Party in the common room," shouted Peter as James patted Kevin on the back and lead him out of the quidditch pitch.

"Good game, Potter," shouted a voice over all the cheering and shouting, James' head jerked toward the sound, standing at the end of the stands was an angel in his quidditch jacket, on the back of which he knew the word 'LILY POTTER' was still written as he has made sure no one can change it. He was shocked that she has still wore it as he clearly remembered her saying that she wasn't wearing it with that written on the back to the match and will only wear it if James will ride on a Hippogriff in the match but he has clearly ridden his broom, still, she has worn his jacket and was grinning at him.

He ran up to her, caught her and swung her around while she laughed at his excitement.

"I thought you weren't going to wear it," he exclaimed.

"I did a little modification, look," she turned around grinning widely. 

There on the back, she has added a ' 's' after Lily, so it now reads: 'LILY's POTTER.'

"You really are clever, Miss Evans," he laughed and kissed her, it turned into a passionate kiss before any of them could know. He then spoke in a husky voice, "You do things to me that I can't even describe."

"Then show me," she replied in the same sexy husky voice. "Show me what I do to  you, and I will show you what you do to me."

"You'll be the death of me," he spoke to her.

She smack his arm and pushed him back a little, "Don't say that," she then looked around. "Only we're left behind, most of the people are gone." She was looking at him with a look that ignited a fire inside him.  

"It's getting dark too," he said trying to look away from her because he felt he couldn't resist her. "Today's match was one of the longest matches that I had ever played."

"So, you're tired," she asked and the disappointment in her voice was clear, this made him chuckle.

"I am never tired after winning a quidditch match and definitely never tired for you," he said leaning close to her, his face only centimetres away from hers, his hand wrapped around her waist.

Lily blushed, "Sometimes Potter, I think you love quidditch more than me."

"Do you really think so?" he asked narrowing his eyes and smirking. She nodded, her face matching her hair. "Then let me prove you, let me give you the proof that who I love most is right here." 

"We're in quidditch pitch, so you tell me," she spoke with a devilish smirk. James swore and tightened his grip around her and kissed her desperately.

"Let's go to somewhere, I haven't got the cloak here," he said kissing her neck.

"Can't wait, here, find some place, locker room," she said breathing heavily.

"Can't go in there, Kevin might be there, he stays late sometimes," he said.

"Then let's go there, it gives enough privacy for what we're going to do," she pulled him into a dark corner under the stands. 

"Too eager are we, Evans?" he chuckled.