INTRO

HEY GUYS !!

THIS IS MY FIRST FANFICTION.

So, please excuse any errors. 

IMP. : I wanted a story, a complete story that has a Happy ending for my OTP, Jily, but sadly wasn't able to find one, so decided to just write it myself for just me. 
I have tried to keep the theme light, as light and humorous as possible in a book that is set in wartime. I wrote it with the motive that when I am feeling low and need a warm, happy place to escape reality, I could come here.
That is the reason that there is not much drama in relationships in this book as I wanted it to make me feel happy, and I don't like to read much drama in a relationship and wanted Jily to get together asap. I am bad at it probably. But JILY got together and get a happy ending that's what I aimed for. 

Enjoy the story if you want a cute, happy, romantic story filled with pranks, humour(I tried my best) with occasional troubles, and pains(but not much). One of the reasons, giving a spoiler, why I didn't kill any main character. I wanted to, even though I was thinking for a large part to kill either: James, Lily or Sirius, or both James and Lily but I just couldn't, I hate when my favourite characters die. And as this is fanfic, I wrote for myself so I didn't kill them.  

I can never get enough of James and Lily, they both just seem awesome, cute and the best couple(soulmates) to me. 

The first few chapters aren't that good but the later chapters are improved, I will improve them, and rewrite them when I get time.

PLEASE BEAR WITH ME THROUGH THIS FICTION.

SPOILER: HAPPY ENDING FOR JILY.

I have made some changes to characters because Jk Rowling wrote characters as if they are worse than they are fat and ugly(like Peter and Vernon).

I want you all to see Peter Pettigrew as a good character because he turns evil only after graduating from Hogwarts. 

**And be patient with Snape, I might have an arc for him(but I don't like it.), and to be fair I am not his great fan because he was ready to have a one-year-old kid and his father killed just so he can have the mother. In Dumbledore's words,' you disgust me.'

  Ugh, he really thinks that a mother can be okay by losing her son? The purest and deepest love is a mother's love for her kid. I know his childhood was horrible, and I will try to redeem his character, but no promises. I LIKE SNAPE'S CHARACTER but the one after James and Lily died, not the one before their deaths. Just think like that if Voldy would have gone for Neville then Snape would have been a happy death eater.  

                                                           MAIN  CHARACTERS   

1. JAMES POTTER

 JAMES POTTER