64. Slytherin's Locket

During the Easters Holidays, all seven of them had stayed in Hogwarts this year. Lily, James, and Sirius had no family left to go and others had decided to enjoy this last easter with friends at Hogwarts.   

"James, I have a question," said Lily as she gave him a head massage. The other three marauders in the common hall were looking at James with jealousy while Mary and Marls were with Awe.

"Hmm," James didn't open his eyes as he sat resting against the couch. 

She leaned in and whispered, "Why do you hide your feelings with your that stupid smirk and infectious grin?"

James shrugged shoulders, "The same reason you hide your emotions with anger." Lily hit his shoulder and James chuckled. "It has to do with how I was brought up, I was taught to smile and laugh in all the conditions."

"They didn't mean you to hide your emotions, you have to let it out eventually," she said. "You should show and tell people how you feel."

"I can't hide it from you, so that's sufficient. You are the only one that matters," James looked up and gave her a genuine smile. Lily couldn't resist and leaned in to kiss him.

"Marls, I need a head message too," announced Sirius.

"I am not getting my chaser hands in oil and not in your long hairs," Marls screwed her face.

"Moony, a head massage, please," Sirius looked at Remus, who threw his book at him.

"Never ever, I am going to do it. I fear I may spoil your precious hair," snorted Remus. James laughed.

"You want a chocolate message, Padfoot?" snickered Peter showing his hands covered in chocolates to Sirius.

"I will come to it later," Sirius said rubbing his chin. He then walked and sat beside James in the same way as James. "Lily, me next."

James looked up at Lily and they both exchanged a mischievous smirk.

"Sure, Padfoot," said Lily. "Just a moment." She slid the oil bottle to James who did nonverbal magic on it when Sirius was not looking and returned it to Lily. "Ready, Padfoot?"

"Yes," said Sirius happily.

After a minute Sirius has all his hair standing and of a pink shade.

Everyone laughed and Sirius looked at all of them confused and ran up to his dorm to see his reflection in the mirror and then came back swearing loudly.

"That's what you get for being greedy," laughed James high-fiving Lily. "Not everyone can have what I have."

"Don't laugh, I have bigger hands and feet than you and so does Remus, we both have bigger hands and feet than you. And we're taller than you too," smirked Sirius and Remus snorted, while Peter busied himself in his food. James frowned at the two.

"What has the height to do with anything?" asked Mary looking at the boys with confusion, mirroring the other two girls.

Before Remus could whisper-tell her, Sirius shamelessly spoke loudly, "Bigger feet, bigger hands, and bigger di. .  .wands, knobs."

The three girls screwed their faces while rolling their eyes.

"And there goes all the maturity," said Remus with a defeated sigh.

"But we're better than him," snorted Sirius.

James looked daggers at Sirius before shaking his head, "I don't think that saying is true. And for Merlin's shaggy pants, leave teasing me about it. I have a good tall height, it's you two who are extra tall."