39.The Dark Day

The next day was Saturday plus Hogsmeade weekend, so everyone was quite excited to go there, and since it was not windy so people were more open to enjoying it. But the students in the castle were unaware of the grave news that will make its way toward them tomorrow morning. Though few people knew about that even before it reached the headmaster.

Regulus Black was shut in his dorm, his dormmates after asking him about his well-being a few times left for the village along with others. When it was 1 in the noon,  and he was sure most of the castle people have left, he finally got up from his bed, wrote a message and put it in the fireplace of the common room and then made his way to the library. 

"Hey!" said Julia happily as he reached her sitting place, the corner spot in the library.

Regulus' grim face broke into a smile on seeing her. He took the sit beside her and then remembered the things he heard in the morning his expression saddened. Julia looked at him confusedly.

"What happened?" asked Julia.

Regulus looked at her and then said, "Well Dumbledore is not here and something wrong is going to happen." 

"What?" asked Julia.

"I am not clear, something out of the school, so that's a relief," said Reg sadly. "I have warned Dumbledore about the attack."

Julia saw the sadness, she took his hand and pressed it, "You have done your part, Reg."

Reg shrugged, looking down and Julia pulled him into a tight hug, "Don't be sad, I am proud of you and we can hope everything will be alright," she said rubbing his back.

Reg buried his head in the crooked of her neck, "Thanks, Juls." 

"So, it's Juls now?" asked Juls.

"Don't you like it?" asked Reg.

"I like it, Reggy," chuckled Julia.

Reg pulled back his head and kissed her and then smiled into the kiss, "Were you eating Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans?"

"Ahh, sorry about that, was just eating it secretly before you came in," replied Julia.

"At least it's soap flavour this time rather than farm dirt like last time," grinned Reg.

"It's your mistake that everytime I eat some bad flavour you snog me," said Juls hitting his hand playfully.

"Then you should eat more bad flavour because I can put with some bad flavours until I get to snog this beautiful girl," said Reg.

"I will rather prefer good flavour with the snog," said Julia laughing and resting her head on his chest. "Wish we could remain like this forever."

"Soon, once all this stupid war gets over then we will run away somewhere peaceful, and live happily forever," said Reg.

"I like that," said Julia.

"Tell my brother and James to meet me at the same spot," said Reg.

"So, where to first?" asked James.

"Honeydukes," said Lily.

Both of them entered the shop, checking new flavour sweets and buying the one they liked. Despite her protest of Lily, James paid for both of them. The pair was now going from shop to shop admiring and buying things, they were leaving Zonko's when Amy caught up with them.

"Hey James and Lily," she said.

"Hello Amy, how are you?" asked Lily.

"I am fine, actually I needed a favour," she said turning red.