He left and I sit on my executive chair, just then my phone rings.

I sigh "Ivan Dimitri speaking"

"It's a pleasure to finally hear your voice Ivan Dimitri"

"I am gonna end this call if you don't fucking say your name. I don't have a minute to spare"

She chuckles "Relax Ivan. I am Samira aharif, I am sure you have heard of me"

"You are the head of the Persia mafia"

She giggles "I am glad you know me. I have heard so many great things about you Ivan"

The door to my office opens and in walks in Egor with two maids. He frowns looking at me and he took a sit.

"Are you still there Ivan?"

"Yes. What do you want?"

"To talk. I want a meeting with you"

"A meeting you say?why would you want to speak with the don of the Russian mafia"

She laughs "Who wouldn't want to have a meeting with you?. Your mafia is the second strongest in all of the mafias,I want good terms between us"

I frown "Okay. I will think about it"

"You better think fast,or I will have to strike a deal with the Italians instead"

"I will." I said ending the call.

"Who was that?" Egor asks.

"Get it over and done with already!" I yelled at the stupid maids.

"Y-yes don" they replied shakily.

"Samira aharif she wishes to have a meeting with me"

He frowns "The Persia queen?"

I nod lighting a cigar "I never expected her call. The Persia mafia is the fourth strongest, and having them at our side wouldn't be a bad thing"

"Can we really trust her?"

I shrug "I will agree to the meeting with her,I want to hear her proposal"

"What if she wishes for the meeting to be held in Persia?"

"Then we go there"

He scoffs "That will be a dead end Ivan, you are walking into a danger zone. That is her territory,if things go side ways something might happen to you"

"Don we are done" the maids says Interrupting me from speaking.

"Did you just fucking interrupt me?" I ask burning out my cigar.

"Forgive us don"

I look at Egor and he knew exactly what to do. He shoots them square on their head and their body falls to the floor, spilling out more blood on my floor.

"As I was saying. I am invisible, nothing will go wrong"

He sighs "Ivan, you are my brother and I love you. I would never want anything to happen to you"

"And I love you too, you are family. I would never let anything to happen to you, Vera or Damien"

"We worry about you too. You don't have to care for us so much, please let us care for you too. Open your heart to us"

I shake my head "I don't need anyone to Care for me"

"I am older than you,yet you act like you are older than me"

I chuckled "I am smarter"

He laughs "You wish. Try to visit your niece she will like to know her uncle Better"