The 100K Choice...

Corky: Hello, and Hi...you know me by now...and I can kinda remember you guys now. let me tell you a little about this story really quick... because I quite literally made this on a whim and idea...in fact, this wasn't even supposed to get this large, let alone up to 20 chapters alone! It was just an experiment to help me write better...BUT IT WAS YOU FUCKERS THAT KEPT THIS THING GOING!!!...*sigh* "a forgotten guardian" has to been something close to a dream come true, or some weird ass miracle... because there is no way in hell I made this by my self, at the state of mind I was at back then...It was the "little lights" I saw that enjoyed something "WE" made together...both me and you/ author and reader...I always get a good chuckle from just reading the old and newer comments, and end up with a smile on my face when I see even one person either vote, or add "OUR" story to their list...so to congratulate us as a whole...I give you a choice...you see...

You watch me open up a screen in front of you...you could see Earth...not remnant...Earth...and the traveler...

Corky: they still need help...but as it stands. Tank...no...Y/N...is happy...

The screen changes to that of Y/N sharpening his blade after chopping a massive pile of logs... behind him were his children playing with his tails...

Corky: and he's safe..."we" made it safe..."you" chose for him to be safe. And although the world he lives in now, is both safe and peaceful thanks to us...the one we plucked him from still needs him...I can't even promise that he, or everyone will survive...

You see me close the screen before opening another two...

Corky: and since you have all been the big factor in the story we built together...I think it's only proper that you are the big reason the story will continue...

I push the two screens towards you...

Would you like to continue?

Yes...

No...

I peer over the two screens with a small yet gentle smile towards you...

Corky: I could care less what you choose...but whatever it is...just know that I am thankful from the very bottom of my heart...thank you for being there at every corner and turn...even if you had just seen this story recently...your all still guardians to me...even if your just a crayon muncher~

I fade from view, as all that is left, is a small note on the ground...it read...

Thank you...from Corky