You Rise

Shattered weapons, damaged armor, emotional spirit, and a god of unimaginable force...what a glorious day

Your thrusters kept building up power as quick flash backs surrounded your mind.

Flash back

Cayde: you know I can help you take him down to, right? I know that you wanna take him down yourself because of what he did to you, but...

Chip: Cayde...please...we have to do this...

Cayde: *sigh* alright then...give the king a royal ass kickin' for me, will ya?

Flash back end

You could feel something ride from your chest. It was... almost familiar.

Another flash back

Ada-1: are you sure you want to do this...Atrax and Taniks aren't exactly going to be a walk in the park for you...

Elsie Bray: not to mention that you will be going against my father's..."messes"

You let out a sigh before letting chip speak for you.

Chip: we need to set things right. Don't worry... we've been through worse.

Flash back end

Somehow, a smile began to grow up on your face...and strange enough, your body was begining to have white glow.

Another flashback

Osiris: are you truly going try and destroy Atheon? If you fail...no one will remember you.

Saint-14: yes my friend- you will be going in all alone...are you sure?

Chip: if it helps everyone else sleep better knowing that a vex god can't erase them from existence anymore...then we'll do it.

Flash back end

Both the hair on your body, and the marks on your face began to glow white.

And without your knowledge, more marks began to grow and dawn across your body

Another flashback.

Zavala: Gahlran, Calus, and Gaul...is there no end to the Cabal and their tyrants!?...

You placed a hand on his shoulder before chip spoke up.

Chip: we'll get it back...for everyone

Flash back end

Your grip tightened around your weapons as you could feel your body fill with something other than light and dark...was this...your arua?

Another flash back

Mara Sov: thank you for ending Riven once more Tank...how shall I reward you for your valor this time~

Mara tried to get intimate with you on several occasions, but you slipped out every time...this one was no different.

Chip: sorry Mara, you can pay us back next time...we uh...have to go and prepare to do it again now...

Mara pouted before staring daggers towards you.

Mara: you will never know just how much you help the awoken and the dreaming city...

Y/N: for you and your people...anything.

End of flash back.

From the broken edge of your blade, stands of white aura began to swirl and form the missing pieces of the blade. Creating a blade of a black steel spine, and a bight white edge. It felt like you held the hole of thousands in your right arm.