chapter 20: Soft Ice-cream

Corky: holy shit we are at 7K now, WTF

Neo pov

Me: 'alright, my turn'

During Velvet's date with Tank, I made myself a little plan for my turn with Tank. I was going to get us into one of the more fancy and romantic restaurants in Vale. Then after, Do a dine and dash onto the night sky like the ones I would see in videos.

I sat on the couch while blushing and fantasize, as I went over the plan over and over again. I continued to wait for Tank until the door open. I peeked my head over to see Tank come into the room with a smile.

Me: 'looks like, Velvet's date went well~'

I watched as Tank placed down a few of his belongings before taking of his shirt. His exposed scars, chest, and abs revealing themselves in pure detail

Me: 'why Ohm....why is he that hot!?'

He then looked over to me with a smile while his ears and tails cutely perked up.

Me: 'Crap! He cute too!'

He walked over to me before hugging me from behind the couch. His chin resting on my head. A more deeper blush started to decorate my face. I gasped a little before summoning some courage to speak out from my sudden shyness.

Me: hey Tank...Can we go on
... A date.

My speaking abilities still needed some work, but that was the best I could manage. I heard a quiet chuckle before looking at the bottom of a smile. Tank that used one hand and myself to use sign language.

Tank: *sign language* I was going to ask you that

The motions of his hands were slow, and gentle. Though it looked like he was conducting right over my body. My blush deepened before I spoke again.

Me: how about tomorrow. At night. There is a restaurant we can try.

Again my speaking still needed work, but I was sure that Tank understood. I felt his head nod before he hugged me a bit tighter, then letting go. He came around the couch to sit next to me. He let out a huff of air, before leaning back into the couches corner.

His head was tilted back before he looked to me.

Tank: *sign language* to bed?

He looked at me with a smile before I nodded. We both then got up, though before I could even go three steps, I was immediately picked up by Tank. I gave no protest as he walked to the bedroom, with me in his arms.

Once we had reached the bed, he tucked me in before heading to the door. I called out to him while I secretly took of my shirt.

Me: 'i may regret this' Tank?

He stopped before looking to me. He went to the side of the bed before crouching down to me.

Me: sleep, together?

I scooched over to the side a bit to offer him a spot on the bed. He seemed to pause for a moment before letting out a sigh. He went over to the other side of the bed before lifting the blanket enough for him to go under. The bed shift was almost unnoticeable once he had gotten in with me.

Though once I felt his arms sling around me, I knew that he would stay with me. I felt like I was his little teddy bear as I moved in backwards towards. I guessed that Tank noticed I was left in only my panties and bra, as I went closer to him. Though instead of the usual shy Tank response, I heard him chuckle a bit before I felt his tails wrap around me. Through the limited lighting and the texture of his tails, I could tell he was using this powers.