Chapter 19: A Melted Chocolate Bunny

It took you a while... but you finally finished the repairs on your old partner. You took in a mental image before you repaired her before looking at the gun now

Before

After

You smiled widely to yourself before carrying your four headed beast

She was heavy, but she also felt way
more sturdy in your hands. You held the gun as the power core vibrated it's frame softly while giving a warm glow.

Chip: well... Are you gonna test her out, or what!? We've been working all afternoon for this!

You smiled back at chip before going out of your ship. Chip then set up a circular target in front of you. Though before you could get the satisfaction of pulling the heavy trigger. You felt a small tap on your shoulder. You looked back to see Velvet with a curious smile.

Velvet pov

Me: 'ok Velvet, don't screw this up.'

After making a deal with Neo. We both agreed to go on a date with Tank on separate days. She told me to go first which came as a surprise to me, but a welcomed one at that. Neo told me where Tank was, before I left to go see him.

Once I found him. He was just stepping out of his ship with a strange looking weapon. It looked like a combo between a shotgun and a rifle. I took in a deep breath before I made my way to him.

I tapped his shoulder just as he entered a firing position. He softly turned to me before giving me his cute confused head tilt.

Me: 'ok Velvet, you got this!' u-uh, hi Tank!.... Nice gun, what is it? 'I don't got this!- I don't got this!'

I looked to Tank before seeing his soft expression. The look on his eyes seemed to calm me a little. Tank then looked down to the weapon in his hands with pride before showing me. I then watched as he took out his holo-speech device.

Tank: this is the first weapon I have ever made, had, and carried with me. Its been through much with me, and Chip.

He had a soft reflecting expression. I decided to go on with the conversation.