Chapter 39 part 1: All of you...Against One of Me

You landed your ship in the path that the Grimm would be taking.

Chip: you ready?...it's been a while since we've faced something like this before...

You silently sighed while sitting on a large rock. You primed each weapon, every grenade, and strapped all of your armor together.

Using the darkness...you spoke

Y/N: I'm...I'm ready chip...I mean; I fought the Taken king with nothing but my sword and that pistol queen Mara gave us...but...if-...if I

Chip: then I can't resurrect you...yeah...I know.

You were both silent for a moment.

Y/N: thing is though. I'm not afraid of it anymore... Dieing I mean. But now...I have something to lose...but We'll have more to gain if we get out of this one Chip!

Chip: the. Let's show'em how we guardians get things done!!!

You smiled inside your helm before holding Sweet-B in your hands.

Chip: you'll like the new changes for that one~- so what's the plan?

Y/N: I'll take the ground, I need you in the sky. Just be sure not to have too much fun.

Chip chuckled while you placed your gear into your portal. You sheathed your blade, and checked. your opening weapons.

Chip: so-...do you think your gonna use "it"?

You truly didn't want to talk about it, but...

Y/N: I may have to, yes...

Chip: I won't let you die. you know that, right?

Y/N: I know buddy. I know.

Then chip began to laugh

Chip: hey...do you remember the time you ran off with Shaxx's horn and sold it to a bunch of hunters to blame it on them?

You chuckled at the memory.

Y/N: those hunters placed their bets with it

Chip: oh, oo- how about that time you tried having a staring competition with a thrall?

Y/N: in my defense, I thought they had eyes under the grey part of their head!...and his name was Thane!...how about that you somehow managed to feed enough light to a nearby ghost so that he could revive his guardian during the last round of our trials match?

Chip: ok ok ok...in MY "defense". You have way to mach capacity for light and hope sooooo. It's not really mine or yours. And besides, you took him out!

Y/N: not after him throwing a grenade by my left foot!

Both you and chip bursted out in laughter...but it was until the ground began to shake...did both you and Chip become deathly silent...and prepared for war.

Chip: looks like it's time...

Y/N: yeah...

Chip: Come Back...ok?

You nodded before standing in the middle of the ruined part of Vale. Small weeds and vegetation sprouted from the concrete you stood upon.

You watched Chip enter the ship and prepared for launch.

Salem: we are here now Tank...you are about to face all of the Grimm that plagued this world...

Even the queen sounded like she had doubts...but her voice was very calm...her voice was like a warm melody in your ear.

Salem: I have focused every ounce of my magic and rage into the pits...I don't think you can save them...But I know you'll try

That's when you began to see it