61 : Baby Tzu

"Do you want to change into something?" Sana asks Tzuyu who just nods as the older girl hands her a warm cup of tea.

The two of them are now sitting at the dining table of the dorm room. After the two of them talked, the young cheer captain was staying still in utter silence.

"Let me get you something to wear." The vice president was about to take a step towards her bed when she felt that the bottom hem of the back of her shirt was being tugged. She faintly smiles as she turns around to face a girl that is looking downright at the floor. "Do you want me to stay with you here instead until you finish your drink?"

Tzuyu once again just nods.

Sana then sits on the other chair beside the table. She patiently waited for the other girl to finish her drink.

When the younger girl's cup of tea was emptied, Sana carefully retrieved it to put on their kitchen sink. She consecutively turns back and holds out her hand. "Shall we?"

Tzuyu just nods again, gently taking the other girl's hand with her.

The vice president guided the young cheer captain to her bed. She then consecutively made a beeline to their dorm closet. After about just a minute, she now has pajamas, an oversized shirt, and a pink towel on her hand. She quickly walked back to her bed, glanced at Tzuyu, and pointed to their comfort room.

"You can change and freshen up there. Here." Sana gives the fabrics in her hand to Tzuyu. "You can change into these. Here is also a towel if you want to take a shower or freshen up. There is a small cabinet on top of the bathroom sink. You are free to use whatever is in there."

"Tha— thank you." Tzuyu carries the things she was just handed over and slowly stands up to walk to where Sana instructed her to go. She glances at the older girl, who simply just flashed a wide smile to her, before eventually waking inside the comfort room.

After Tzuyu closed the door, Sana was left grinning to herself. She mumbles under her breath. "I'm not sure why she's even wondering how everyone looks at her with gooey eyes and finds her like she's some kind of a newborn puppy that needs to be babysit all day. I mean... she's acting like a real baby right now. But I'm definitely loving it."

"Ugh. Tzuyu, Tzuyu, Tzuyu." Sana walks towards their kitchen sink to wash the cup that the other girl used minutes ago. "You are making me a very lucky girl. Bless my soul tonight for such an adorable girl will be sleeping beside me in my bed."

After about thirty minutes, Tzuyu goes out of the comfort room and has already changed into Sana's clothes.

"Oh. You're finished?" The older girl promptly stands up from her bed. She was browsing on her phone while waiting for the younger cheer captain to come out. The room is already dimmed. The only source of light they have right now is the bedside lamp with the main lights already turned off.

Tzuyu simply nods. She slowly walked towards the bed where the other girl was previously lying in. She stands there nervously while fiddling with her hands. She asks in a hesitating tone while looking down and audibly stuttering. "Can— can I— can I sleep on your bed tonight?"

Sana blinks a couple of times, not giving the younger girl an answer and playfully scoffs.

"Wha— What? It's— it's fine if that was too much to ask. I— I will just—"

"Hey, Tzu." The vice president spoke in a clearly unamused tone.

"Hm— Hmm?"

"Do you think I will let you sleep anywhere else in this room other than my bed?" Sana smiles in teasing. "It's actually the other way around. If you have told me that you'll sleep on the couch, I'm sure I already have your hands tied on my bed's board by now."

Tzuyu looks down, hiding a stifled smile. "O— okay."

"I will also just freshen up a bit in the shower." Sana picks up her clothes she had prepared earlier when the younger girl was in the comfort room. "You don't have to wait for me. Feel free to lay down and get some rest already, okay?"

Tzuyu simply nods. She slowly sits on the bed while the other cheer captain moves to the bathroom. When the younger girl heard that the door clicked closed, she let out a deep sigh. She pauses to scan Sana's bed for a second, smiling faintly to herself. She then moves to lay down flatly on her back while exhaling like she is letting off some stem within.

"I like this bed." Tzuyu mumbles to herself as she slowly closes her eyes. "This amazingly smells like her." She turns to her side and flashes a faint smile. "Wow. I think I love this bed now much more than my own."

After just about twenty minutes, Sana finally comes out of the comfort room. She quickly darts her eyes to the direction of her bed and sees the unmoving girl on it. She smiled widely and started walking carefully towards it.

The vice president takes a good look at Tzuyu who is now comfortably in a fetal position on her sheets, already sleeping like literally a baby. Sana giggles a bit before gently raising her comforter that is partially covering Tzuyu's body, covering more of the younger girl's body and eventually also laying under it.

And right at the moment that Sana has laid flat on her back in her bed, Tzuyu unconsciously shifts her position and moves.

The younger girl slides her arm on the vice president's waist and mumbles something incomprehensible. She then snuggles closer to Sana's side, sniffing and breathing directly onto the latter's neck.

Sana just glances at her and smiles sweetly, wearing a face that definitely has no plans on complaining about a shared bed right now.

Another minute passes and Tzuyu is now looking like in the middle of experiencing some kind of a dreamland. She mumbles something again that has salvageable words like 'love', 'Sana' and 'scent' in it.

The older girl squints at the innocent baby beside her and playfully scoffs. "Wow. Look at how she is peacefully sleeping right now, huh? I just hope her innocent hands won't wander somewhere else and give me some kind of a heart attack in the middle of the night."