65 : Dorm Mornings

—— Junior dorms, Nayeon's room ——

"Babe." Jeongyeon calls out while munching on an egg sandwich.

Nayeon sweetly hums to her after sipping on her coffee. "Hmm?"

"Umm... Dad's not going to turn on me like that, won't he? I mean— with how he's being really against Sana and Tzuyu for some reason."

"Oh, come on." The soccer manager playfully scoffs. "You should know by now that if Dad would have a chance, he might even swap me out and pick you as his own daughter."

Jeongyeon loudly chuckles. "You know that's not true! But I'm not dismissing the possibility."

"Dad just loves you too much. I'm not sure what you did to him to like you like that."

The council treasurer flashes a proud smile. "I think I know what I did."

"Hmm? What?" Nayeon looks at her in wonder. "What did you do?"

"I just did my best to take care of her beautiful, precious daughter."

The soccer manager rolls her eyes. "Really, now?"

"Yep!" Jeongyeon quickly answers with absolute confidence. "There's nothing better to do to impress a father than make sure his daughter is always treated like a princess."

"Wow." Nayeon stifles her bunny smile. "Then... why don't you give that princess a good morning kiss now?"

The soccer manager pouts and leans towards her girlfriend's direction but Jeongyeon quickly puts her hand on the other girl's lips.

"Finish your food first before you start flirting with me!"

"Ugh." Nayeon rolls her eyes and picks up her sandwich lying on the plate by the table. "My girlfriend's so boring."

"I don't care what you say about me, baby bunny." Jeongyeon playfully ruffles her girlfriend's hair. "I went here to make sure you're well fed so eat all of these first! Plus, I still have to pick up Tzuyu since I promised to do that last night."

"I know, I know." Nayeon rolls her eyes and fixes her hair a bit. "You know, sometimes you confuse me. There are moments when you are a girlfriend... sometimes a mom... and then a grand mom... Sometimes I'm not sure what role you have in my life."

"Yeah, yeah. Say whatever you like. Just eat there." The council treasurer naughtily squints at her. "I don't want to marry a skinny bunny in the future. You have to be healthy to bear all of our kids."

The soccer manager faintly chuckles, shaking her head a bit. "It's really weird how I love you so much."

Jeongyeon flashes a proud smirk while she wiggles her eyebrows. "I've got my own charms you know."

"Gosh." Nayeong quickly takes a big bite from her sandwich, speaking with her mouth full. "I'd love to finish this sandwich so fast now so that I can kiss you."

—— Junior dorms, Mina and Sana's room ——

"Tzu." Sana softly calls out while leaning comfortably on Tzuyu's shoulder. She has been really clingy to the younger girl all morning that they are together.

The two girls are having a simple breakfast of buttered toast and black coffee. The vice president had her chair pulled all the way right beside where Tzuyu's chair is.

"Hmm?" The younger girl hums while sipping on her hot beverage.

"We're dating now, right?"

"Hu—" The young cheer captain suddenly coughs some of her coffee off. "Huh?"