xl - attachments ii

Start from the beginning

Someone fell in front of the den near the door, which made both the two stand in fright, as well as Michael who peered close to see who it was.

The tiny zombie pigman snorts in wonder as he rushes close now that he knows who it was.

Tubbo's blood grows cold to see Ghostboo..bleeding? "What the fuck?.."

Jack cringes at the sight. It is a strange sight to behold. Why does he look dead? Is this what Tubbo meant different?

It's been forever since he has seen that hybrid, man he should come around often,

"You're bleeding, you're bleeding- uhh that doesn't make any sense uhhh-" Tubbo panics getting up to find a cloth and first aid kit, with an internal thought that those things might not work on them.

Jack, with initiative, heaves up Ghostboo, with a difficulty since their body tends to somehow slip from his grip. He doesn't understand why..must be an enderman thing.

Finally, he plasters them on the couch, staining it, "What the- You look like shit-"

That made the ghost chuckle, "It's alright. I don't die."

Their remark made Jack shudder, finding that odd to say.

Tubbo runs back and attempts to remove the cloth off of them but Ghostboo pulls it close so the other would let go, "I'll be fine, Bee..They'll soon fade."

The goat frowns, unconvinced, "Wha- what..what happened? Who hurt you?.."

Ghostboo clenches the cloth tighter; green and red trickling out of their body, "Ambush..the cabin..They're in danger..Got hurt..Couldn't teleport as much as I used to..Took me forever to get home-"

Tubbo stands up, almost on the verge of a hyperventilation, "Ambush..Tommy."

A crow flies inside, soared through the windows, cawing loudly to get everyone's attention,

"It's Phil's.." Ghostboo rasps, trying to stop the bleeding on their own.

Tubbo races towards the crow and notices the scroll attached to it. Swiftly, he takes it and skims to read the content although doing so makes everything look so twisted and gibberish.

But reading those last lines, he froze,

"Tubbo? Tubbo, what did it say? Tubbo tell me what's going o-"

"Tommy's missing."

Was all he could say, losing his strength to hold onto the scroll as it floats down, touching the floor.

Ghostboo widens their eyes, Michael tilts his head, ignorant as to what's going on.

Tommy's missing. Again.

oOo

"Heaven and hell, gods above and below, do you loathe me that much to cause a snowstorm out of nowhere!?-" Techno roars in the middle of the arctic storm.

Although he's from the nether, years past he has gone used to the cold levels of his home.

He doesn't need a coat, he needs to find his friend. Tommy.

Phil comes by with a pant, lantern on hold, the other hand lifting his robes, "The snow is rising, should we be concerned?" He asks, as Techno ponders,

"If this lasts for hours, I can't risk you staying out here any longer." He stomps against the snow, raising his bandaged arm where he holds his own light,

"If the hounds are right, Tommy is just around the arctic..his scent never left our land. I trust the hounds, as well as the gods."

Phil sighs, covering his face from the snow smacking his wrinkled image, "I am worried for him, Techno.. I..I don't know if I can handle living on knowing he has died because of me."