Chapter 55

Yogini Anand

"Vikram" I called out soon as I got in the garage of the farmhouse, "I got whatever you wanted," I said. There was no one in the vicinity. 

"Oh you are finally here," Vikram said as he came through the back of the garage, "I must say that is the record time, sibling love can make you do things and that too when the said person isn't even blood-related to you, and look at my brothers they-" 

"Vikram" I yelled losing my cool, "Can we get over with this please" in a calm collected voice. 

"Wow wow, okay whatever you want hand me the papers" he demanded. 

"I will give it to you but I need to see Jogi first" I demanded in the same tone. 

"Wow you are a better negotiator" he chuckled, "Drop the bag and just get the files," he said and turned away and started going towards the back of the garage. 

I quickly dropped my bag tugged the gun in my waistband and took the files with me. 

"Jogi" I quickly went near her. She was unconscious and had dried blood on her forehead and her lips, "What did you do to her" I screamed at him. 

"Oh nothing she was just trying to act smart so I had to show her who the boss was," he said still his back turned to me as he fidgeted with his gun, "Here come here" he motioned towards me with his gun. 

I was on my feet quickly and walked towards him cautiously. 

"Sign on these," he said, 

"What is this" I gulped. 

"These," he said as he picked up those papers, "My darling bhabhi that you are giving your part of share in the company to me, you see my brother was an asshole to me but I am assuming you are much better than him so now sign them," he said as I felt the cold barrel at my temple. 

"There is no need to do this Vikram I am here to do whatever you want please put the gun down" suddenly I started feeling this pit in my stomach and the next thing I knew I threw up all over the place. 

"My god what the actual hell" he screamed in agony, "I don't have time for this shit" he grabbed a bunch of my hair and I cried in pain. 

"Vikram" I screamed as I held his hand which was currently gripping my hair. 

"Sign it" he yelled as he shook my head and made me lean over the table on which the new contract lay.

I scrambled around and got hold of the pen and with shaky hands, I signed it quickly. I was doing this to save Jogi, I am sorry Rudra I had no other option. 

Suddenly some noises were coming from the front. 

"Did you tell someone?" he asked me. 

"No-No I swear," I said or perhaps both Rudra and Rana did understand. 

"Don't try to act smart" he whispered and yelled as he yanked my head again. 

"Yogini" was Rudra. 

"Shhh" Vikram whispered in my ear. 

I don't know how long we stood like that but soon enough Rudra came into my view. He held a gun in his hand. 

Rudra Shekhawat

I instantly gripped the gun. 

"Vikram, leave them alone" I gritted my teeth. 

"I will I will once my dear bhabhi signs all the documents," he says as he tapped his gun on the cheek. 

"Rudra please leave" I could hear her desperation as she pleaded. 

"I am not going anywhere," I said with my eyes still trained on Vikram. 

"On that thought drop that gun," he said, "And hands where I can see them" 

"You first lower that gun and I will do as you demand," I said. I had to make sure that both Yogini and Jogi weren't harmed by this psychopath. 

"You have more to lose here not me so stop making demands on me," he said as he pointed his gun towards Jogi and fired it. It missed her but in the process, it did wake her up. 

"Alright alright," I said as I lowered my gun and put my hands in the air, "Now you put the gun down" I knew it was of no use to tell him anything. 

"Don't tell me what to do" he spat as he yanked her hair again, "Sign it" 

"Vikram you do not want to do this" Yogino tried to reason. There was no point in doing so. 

I had asked Rana to cover for us behind. What was taking him so long? I looked at my watch. 

Jogi is in the range, move her.  

If I could move her I wouldn't have needed his help. 

I had to do something. 

Vikram had his back turned to me. I slowly dashed towards Jogi and quickly undid her. 

"I told you not to move," he said and fired his gun and Yogini pulled away from him.  

"Vikram stop" he turned to Yogini and she had a gun pointed at him as she stayed on the floor and steadily stood up, "Throw your gun" she demanded. 

"Ohh wow" Vikram exclaimed, "You are not as dumb as I thought you were" he scoffed, "How come I never noticed that" 

"Maybe because you are a little thick-headed" that's my girl. 

Move out now

Another message from Rana and I quickly moved out of the way along with Jogi. 

Just then another gunshot was fired and this time it was right at Vikram. It caused him to stumble and lose his gun. Yogini quickly kicked it away as he tried to get hold of it again. 

"You are under arrest for kidnapping, blackmailing and stealing from Shekhawat & Co. Mr Vikram, anything you say will be used against you in the court" I sighed a relief as the police handcuffed him. 

"Are you okay Jogi" I made sure that she was okay before the paramedics arrived and took her outside. 

Yogini. 

"I didn't want, to trust me, but-"  

 "Shhh shh" I tried to relax her. 

"I didn't want to please trust me I never wanted to but he had Jogi but he-" 

"I know I know" I gently cupped her face, "Shh Shh, everything is okay," I said as she I gently hugged her. 

"I can't stand," she mumbled and before I could react she had already passed out. 

Heyy hope you liked that and if you did then do vote and comment and I will see you next week.