Chapter 44

Yogini Anand

I really want to talk to you about something important!!!

I got the message from Jogi while I was in a meeting with Vijayeta ma'am. We were looking for new recruits and how we should go about it.

"Yogini I have mailed you some people's Linkedin profiles, can you through them and let me know what you think," she said. 

"Yeah sure I will get back to you tomorrow," I said and exited her cabin. 

What is it?

I quickly messaged Jogi. 

Can we meet somewhere?

She asked.

Okay come over we will talk.

I quickly messaged her and got back to do my work. 

I had a really long day and at this point, I just wanted to go home and relax. 

Just then my phone rang. 

It was Rudra. 

'Did Jogi message you' he asked as soon as I picked up the call. 

'Hi Hello, how is your day going, can we start with this' 

'Yogini she seemed worried' he said on the call. 

'Did you talk to her on the phone'

'Yeah she seemed rather upset, did something happen in her college or something' 

'She called you on your phone' I asked once again and at this point in time my possessive big sister trait had kicked in. Why did she message me and called Rudra. 

'Yogini it's beside the point and I think you didn't pick up your phone so she called me. She just wanted someone to talk to I guess' he said. 

'Okay, I have called her over in the evening' I replied. 

'Okay I might get a little late so you talk to her' 

'Rudra if she called you too then I guess she would want to talk to both of us' 

'I will try to reach on time, I'm stuck here with a few board members, will talk to you later, love you'

'Love you too'  with that we hung up. 

What was going on with Jogi I thought. 

I quickly got back to my work and started reviewing all the profiles and those who fit in with our profile. 

I quickly messaged the short-listed candidates to Vijeyta ma'am and decided to call it a day. 

I quickly went to the basement of the building and drove my car off. 

I called Jogi and asked her if she wanted to be picked up she agreed and I drove towards her college in the North campus. 

"How was your day," I asked as soon as she sat inside the car. 

"Yeah it was good," she said timidly as she quickly buckled up. 

I decided not to push her further in saying anything as she didn't look in the mood to talk. 

I quickly drove towards the penthouse and parked in the basement. I saw Rudra's car and assumed that he was home too. 

"You are home early," I said as soon as I entered the house and saw him on the kitchen counter working on his laptop with his Raybans.