Chapter 54

Yogini Anand

'Jogi where are you it's almost 6, did you inform masi that you would be home late' I asked as soon as I received her call. 

'Bhabhi I don't think she will be home tonight' the person said and my whole world came crashing. 

'Vikram' I asked. 

'Oh how wonderful and I thought you would not recognize me' he chuckled, 'Well then let's not waste our time on the introduction,' 

'What do you want and why do you have Jogi's phone, where is she' I asked in a shaky voice I was sweating profusely even in the cold weather. 

'I thought you being my brother's wife would be as smart and intelligent as him but it turns out not so much' he chuckled, 'Well don't worry about Jogi she is right here with me' he said, 'Here talk to her' 

'He-Hello Jogi'

'Di please do something' she screamed through the phone. 

'Jogi-Jogi' quickly the line went off and then immediately my phone rang once again. 

'What do you want Vikram, leave Jogi you don't want Rudra to know about this' I said in a much more collected and calm voice. I didn't have to be afraid of him.

'He doesn't need to find out, you see I have six bullets and your sister and lately, I have been practising my aim and I don't think that with six trials I would miss' 

'Are you threatening me' 

'No no never bhabhi, I have been taught better' he said, 'But all I am saying is that I am the one leading this negotiation and not you, so now you have two options, either you start preparing for the funeral for your sister or get me the papers for your share in the company and come and sign a few more papers' he said cooly. 

'Send me the address' I said. 

'Oo oo not so fast, if you try to tell Rudra bhai or the police or anyone as a matter of fact then let me tell you it will not go down well for you are for your sister' he said, 'and on that note, I feel that Jogi is getting a little fidgety, here talk to her' 

'Jogi you don't worry I will come and get you okay just a couple of hours' 

'Di please don't do this please don't do this' 

'I will get you' I said and hung up. 

 "Take me to Rudra's apartment," I said to the driver. 

"Yes ma'am," he said and turned the car around. 

I wished no one was home but as soon as I got through the front gate I was greeted by Kamal ji. 

"Good evening madam ji" 

"Kamal ji" he almost scarred me but I quickly gained my composure, "What are you doing here at this time," I asked him casually as I looked at my wristwatch. 

"Rudra baba asked me to get some things for laal maas so I just got them, do you need anything," he asked me politely. 

"No no thank you," I said and started going to study. 

"Madamji should I get you something," he asked again. 

"No no," I said quickly. 

"Okay then madamji I will take your leave" he smiled politely and left. 

I let out a sigh of relief and quickly rushed towards Rudra's study. He kept all the documents in his safe there and that is where those papers were, I had given them to him to safe keep.