She's back

(Willow's Pov)

(Willow's Pov)

AT FIRST the stories of this place seemed to be so fake and dramatic to the point I shut out my mother's drowning voice whenever she did tell me some of the things that she unfortunately had to experience here at the hunters camp.

But now I see the things she warned me off.
Now I hear the screams of pain and despair.
Now I feel the agonising sensation of grief when seeing yet anther teammate die while out on a mission.
Now I feel my OWN thoughts and opinions being ripped from my hands as I feed off the horrible tails of vampires that the trainee's teach to us.

This place is something no one can escape.

"Oi! Whoever's in there open up!!" A loud frustrated voice sounded from outside the door,
Loud bangs following after.

Turning off the fast flowing stream of water that was escaping through the tap, I looked at my reflection in the mirror once more with a tired sigh before exiting the bathroom.

I passed the annoyed girl with a thump to her shoulder making her scoff but she didn't make a move to stop me as she quickly waddled into the bathroom.

I made my way to the training room my eyes set solely in front of me, I tried hard to ignore all the glances that were thrown my way- Everyone here at this point already knows that my mother is the oh so mighty Vampire Hunter.

Sometimes I can't help but wonder if I would've even gotten this far in the camp if I wasn't related to her. I get special treatment that's no lie, it's not like I want it..I'd very much prefer not having any, but what can I do to stop it? Not much.

"Will's!"

Stopping my tracks to the training room I turned to face a bright and smiley Cherry, her vibrant red hair unusually curled and her usual make up free face was now prettily covered in a light blush and a nude eyeshadow while a small cat eye liner flicked and shaped her eyes, her lashes flicked and curled in the most perfect way possible...to put it simply she was beautiful.

"Cherry" I whispered softly like a breath leaving my parted lip's. She cheekily giggled before linking my arm through her's as she practically dragged me down to our headquarters making me confused "Hey! We have to get to the training room!" I fumbled out trying to turn us back around but cherry- though she didn't look it- was a very strong girl.

"C'mon me and the team have a surprise for you!" She said a gleam in her eyes, I felt suspicious as to what this 'surprise' could possibly be and being with the team for around 2 months now is making me realise that I should always be ready to face something very unexpected.

I let a small smile break through as I willingly let her pull me down to the headquarters's.

"Okay, okay! Just slow down cher you'll end up tripping!" I warned like a worried mother but she only brushed me off with a laugh.