Frosting

"YOU sure about this?" Jasper asked Alice Let's just say he had a bad feeling about this party, the girl who could literally see the future ignored him momentarily as she was busy going over all the decorations for Bella's birthday party as she wa...

"YOU sure about this?" Jasper asked Alice Let's just say he had a bad feeling about this party, the girl who could literally see the future ignored him momentarily as she was busy going over all the decorations for Bella's birthday party as she wanted it to be perfect!.

"Finally! It's finished~"

Her squeal of excitement caught the attention of Edward who casually strolled into the living room, "Thanks for doing this, Alice" He spoke very thankful toward his 'sister'. She nodded with a bright grin before practically leaping off of the balcony. She landed with grace and not a single strand of hair out of place "Willow!"

The auburn haired girl turned around at the sound of her name a smile making it's way onto her face as she saw Alice, "Alice!" Willow excitedly shouted before they both,  dramatically began Jumping into each other's arm's they couldn't help but giggle at the way they were toppling all over the place from the strong impact.

"What are you doing here so early? The party hasn't started yet!" Alice scolded Willow at the fact she was off schedule, Willow playfully rolled her eyes before pulling out a large tub of delicious smelling cookies with a cheeky smile "I made these for Bella!"

Alice pouted as she couldn't get to try one of Willow's legendary cookies, "Bella sure is one lucky girl.." the sound of the door opening caused the two to turn around to face Jasper who's arm's were crossed over his chest.

"Good morning, love"

He greeted, his southern twang showing up. Willow walked over to her boyfriend while Alice jumped up to the balcony once again before walking in through that way. Happily wrapping her arms around Jasper to welcome him into a hug she instantly fell comfortable in his arms.

"What's wrong?" Willow pulled away from the crook of Jaspers neck a hesitant look plastered onto her face at Jaspers question, "Nothing!" She quickly answered- way too quickly.

Jasper raised an eyebrow, not believing her response. "Oh really? You know as your mate i feel your emotions 10x stronger then i feel other's so i know you're lying darlin"

Willow mentally cursed Jaspers power's. Sighing deeply she made her way to sit down on the step's leading up to the house "I have a bad feeling Jas.." she whispered softly slightly scooting over so Jasper could sit down with her. He raised a hand to tuck away her stray hair behind her ear "And why is that?"

"I'm not all too sure...Just promise me something Jas" She grasped his hand from her cheek and brought it to rest on her heart allowing him to feel the beat of it, the vibrations sent a wave of electricity through Jasper who visibly shuddered.

"Of course"

"Promise me that...that no matter what, you'll never leave me."

Her watery eyes broke the dead heart of Jasper Hale. Bringing her small body closer to his larger one he inhaled her scent as if she was a drug, she was so addictive . "I promise on all the stars in the sky"

"If you break your promise, you not only break me but the star's above" She whispered against his lip's, He wanted to coo at her cuteness "i know sweetheart"

They sealed their promise with a sweet and passionate kiss.

"And why are you not at school?" Esme asked Willow as she gracefully walked down the stairs, The questioned girl turned to face Esme with a soft smile "Well

"And why are you not at school?" Esme asked Willow as she gracefully walked down the stairs, The questioned girl turned to face Esme with a soft smile "Well..i just missed you sooo much! I couldn't help myself" She playfully spoke wrapping her arms around Esme who gleefully chuckled her hand stroking down Willow's baby hairs.

"More like you missed Jasper but i am glad to see you! I need someone to taste test the new frosting i made for the cake!" Esme quickly sped away into the kitchen as Willow stumbled behind.

"Morning Rosalie"

The hotheaded blonde snapped around to face Willow her red lip's placed in her usual frown, "morning willow" her response was blunt but the way her eyes softened slightly indicated she didn't exactly hate Willow as much anymore.

"Okay so i need you to taste which one is best." Esme soon appeared with two large bowls in her hands, "chocolate or vanilla" she said as her head pointed to the two bowls. Willow took the first bowl from her hand and placed it onto the table, fetching a spoon she took a small portion of the chocolate frosting and soon placed the sugary treat into her mouth.

It was a rich chocolate, the smoothness of it melted as soon as it hit the warmth of tongue. The kick of hazelnut made her tastebuds explode into explosions of happiness- okay I'm over exaggerating but it was pretty awesome.

"Woah, Esme that was delicious"

The woman gushed at Willow's praise, "Oh please, now try this one!" Pushing the vanilla icing over to the hungry girl Esme,Rose and Jasper all anticipated her final decision as she placed the vanilla filled spoon into her mouth with a pop!.

"I think..." Willow dramatically trailed off. "The perfect icing is........Chocolate!!" She excitedly clapped her hand's just adding onto the atmosphere, Jasper's arms came to snake around her waist from behind as he rested his chin on top of her head "Chocolate it is." His manly voice shook through Willow's chest.

"If i was still Human I'd definitely pick, Vanilla" Rosalie spoke up from her seat on the countertop. Esme playfully poked her nose "Oh shush. Willow is the one with the tastebuds here, not you" Esme's soft motherly but stern tone with Rosalie reminded Willow of a mother gently scolding her daughter.

Rosalie could only softly smile a roll of her eyes following. "Whatever you say." Hopping off the counter she passed Jasper and Willow and didn't forget to send them a gentle smile but as soon as it appeared it disappeared shortly after as she was speeding outside to her Husband.

"She's starting to like you Darlin" Jasper whispered into Willow's ear, the ticklish feeling of his breath caressing her ear caused her to jolt away from him "Whatever you say" Willow childishly copied Rosalie's words before running out the kitchen a smirking Jasper hot on her tails.