Yes!

THE star's brightly greeted the couple as they exited the house and entered the coldness of Forks air, the quiet singing of birds was so peaceful Willow wanted to lay down and sleep

"Jasper what did you want to say?"

The southern boy gulped the hot iron down his dry throat as he suddenly felt nervous under her gaze, "I-i just wanted to..." he cursed under his breath at how awkward he was being right now But he can't help it! This was going to permanently change their live's and it all relied on one simple question.

"Willow.."

The girl only stood still suddenly feeling scared at what Jasper was about to do. Bad thoughts ran through her mind like a racing track but the way Jasper looked up with his Venom filled eyes with tears that would never fall she knew..he was just as scared as she was.

"I've loved you from the moment Alice told me about you. I made a promise that i would never leave you and i wish to keep that so..Willow will you do me the honour in marrying me?"

The world around them slowly but surely slowed down, the sounds of crunching leaves or birds singing their late night melodies fell all muffled to their ears. Willow gasped as her hand's snapped to her mouth to capture the sob "Oh my gosh..is is this real?"

Jasper pulled out a black box from his pocket before slowly opening it to reveal the greatest ring Willow has ever laid eyes on. Of course it was simple but that's just how Willow liked it. Sweet and simple.

"As real as it can get Darlin"

"Then yes! Yes i will marry you!" Willow excitedly squealed from the happiness she hasn't felt in forever not until she met her Jasper Hale.

Jasper slid the ring onto her small finger a relieved sigh escaping his lip's. "Come here" snaking his hands around her waist he brought her close to him before eagerly leaning down to capture her lip's.

Of course the kiss was as amazing as the rest but this one was slightly different. As now whenever they kissed it was one kiss and i do away from their future wedding.