Broken

(Willow's pov)

(Willow's pov)

I thought it'd get easier with time..it hasn't, if anything it's gotten so much harder. Every single moment i spend without Jasper is creating a larger gaping hole within my heart, the painfulness of having to go to school and walk past his locker or his usual seat in our shared classroom's..I'm not sure how long i can wait for him- i know i said I'd wait for as long as it'll take but it hurts so very much, sometimes it feel's as if I'm frozen in time and everything just passes by and I'm just this shell of the person i used to be and i hate it! I hate having to hold onto every single thread of hope for Jasper's return. I'm tired so tired...maybe it's time to finally rest.

"Willow?"

Reply willow, it's not that hard to open your mouth and form a reply. Say something, anything.

Nothing.

"Willow?"

Come on you foolish girl say something! Spit it out already!!

"Y-yes?" I managed to croak out from my dry throat. The door to my bedroom opened and in popped my mother with a sympathetic smile on her face, my mom has probably been the most helpful person throughout the breakup as Uncle Charlie was dealing with Bella.

"Hey baby..I've got some chocolate ice cream you're favourite!" She opened the door fully before stepping in and in she hands was a large tub of chocolate ice cream, "Mind if i sit with you?"

I silently nodded not being able to trust my vocal cords at this given moment in time. Moving away to give my mom some room on the bed my body slightly wobbled as she sat down on the bed causing the mattress to sink down.

"You wanna talk?"

Not really...i hated having to explain the situation as to why i was so upset when coming home from that night. I hated having to hear Bella screaming in her sleep. I hated having to cry when remembering Jasper and our happy moments together. I hated not having Jasper...

"No."

"Well I'll leave you be then" She leaned over to kiss me on forehead before leaving my bedroom a sad sigh leaving her lip's. I don't really understand as to why this is all happening to me..I get good grades, i stopped partying and underage drinking, i read in my free time, i even occasionally go to church so why is this happening to me? WHAT HAVE I DONE WRONG!?

Throwing the cover's off my leg's i stood up but immediately fell back down as my iron has been awfully low. Once regaining strength i stood up but more slowly this time before walking over to my wardrobe and picking out a pair of Leggings with a long sweater and a big jacket that swallowed me whole.

I stared at my reflection in the mirror and I wanted to cry...I looked so different, i had dark rings underneath my eyes, the colour of my pupils dulled down and my hair laid on top of my head in a messy heap of waves all scrunched together with a bobble..what's happening to me?