Stitches

"THANKS for the help Carlisle

"THANKS for the help Carlisle..but when can i see Jasper? I need to see him"

Willow's worry was growing every minute they're apart, she needs to see her Fiancé!. Carlisle sadly sighed with a shake of his head "You know I want you to see him but I can't..he's not ready"

"Carlisle please, I need him" Willow's tear's were now dripping down her face like a tap, her hand's clenched a fistful of her stained dress as she shot her angered glare to the floor knowing it's not fair to take it out on Carlisle.

"I'm sorry Willow, I'll drive you home" He placed the bloody gauze into the fire letting it burn into ash. "I can drive myself" She snapped grabbing her keys from her purse and wobbling over to the door, Jasper pushed her so hard to the floor she now has a large bruise running up her thigh.

"You know I can't let you do that Willow"
Carlisle was soon pursuing after the stubborn girl, Willow ignored him and continued her track toward's her mom's car which she borrowed.
"Yes, yes you can"

Unlocking the car door she flung it open before slamming it shut just before Carlisle could get to her, "goodbye Carlisle" She whispered before zooming away from the Cullen's house and back to the comfort of her own.

Little did she know that there was a familiar pair of honey coloured eyes watching her from his bedroom window with sadness.

(Willow's pov)

(Willow's pov)

Of course I'm not labelled as the worst driver for nothing as I literally am the worst with direction's, so me driving in the dark is two very bad things put together. Sighing from frustration i harshly slapped my steering wheel only causing pain to shoot through my injured arm.

"Shoot!"

Cradling my arm i softly banged my head back into my head rest. Fluttering my eyes closed caused images of tonight's event's to plague my mind and it was awful...Jasper was so unbelievably different and that scared me- he wasn't the man that a few hours prior to the incident, he was soft and so very gentle! He asked me to marry him for goodness sake.

The fact I can't even see him is what's killing me. I can't touch or smell him, I can't hold him close while he would vent his emotions that he felt or how overwhelming his gift could get..I can't do any of that and that just makes me so- so very disappointed in myself. I'm his fiancée i need to be there for him but I'm not!

Starting the ignition i let the car roar to life as i quickly sped back towards the Cullen's house, I didn't care that Carlisle doesn't want me seeing him- i know he won't let there be a repeat of what happened tonight and i'd be dammed if I don't check up on my fiancé.

"I'm coming for you Jas...just wait for me"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
(Cullen's house)

The vampire coven all sat in their large living room- which was now cleaned up. Jasper was sat by the window his head pressed to the window as he counted the stars, something he and Willow did together whenever he was feeling anxious about something. He'd do anything to have her in his arms right now..but he can't, because he can't forgive himself for hurting her. He will never forgive himself for it!

"Tonight's event's we're unfortunate and i know that no one is at fault here, it was purely an accident- no one, not even Alice saw this coming. I think the best thing to do is move on from tonight and put it in the past. Where it belongs" Carlisle said with firmness and authority.

Esme from beside him nodded her head at her children "He's right..this is no one's fault and we can not be playing the blame game right now"

"How can we move on!? I hurt them! I lost control" Jasper raged angrily while he stood up on his feet, Edward heavily sighed at his brother's truthful statement but also he couldn't find it in him to be mad or upset about Jasper's lack of control as it was a natural reaction, if anything he felt it too "It's not safe to stay here" Edward spoke confidently.

Rosalie snapped up to her feet with a glare "If this is anther protection run I'm out!" Her fiery glare almost burned Edward to ash but he stood strong "We can't stay here anymore! If we didn't stop Jasper in time-...Bella..bella would've died! Don't you get that? Willow and Bella are not cut out to be getting involved in our world! They're way to fragile. It's not fair on them"

Everyone turned to look at Jasper who stood staring off into the distance as if he was having serious thoughts, "Son? What are your thoughts on this?" Carlisle asked slowly approaching Jasper who was momentarily silent until nodding "I- I agree, it's not safe for them anymore."

Jasper's heart broke when having to practically throw up those word's, He doesn't want to leave! Of course he doesn't..that's the love of his life he'd be leaving behind and he isn't dealing with that very well.

Alice gasped as the magazine in her hand dropped to the floor with a thud, her pupils dilated indicating she was having a vision.

"She's here.." Alice whispered sadly her gaze solely set on Jasper. "Who Alice?" The boy asked suddenly feeling nervous his chest heaving at the mere thought of it being who he thinks it might be. "Willow.." She whispered shooting her saddened look towards Edward. "And Bella"

The two boy's were not prepared at all for this! They're not ready to drop everything they've built with their mate's forever- they don't want to have to leave them behind. They can't leave their girls but they have too.

"I-ill go first then" Edward spoke swallowing his nerves down and putting up a cold facade before exiting the house and out towards the two girl's who were shocked to see one anther pulling up to the Cullen's house at the same time.