Panties

(Jasper's pov)

(Jasper's pov)

HER laugh was so melodic it was like a song escaping her pink lip's, and when she does laugh Her eyes have a certain twinkle to them as she laughs her sorrows away it was so incredibly beautiful- she is beautiful. I'm not sure how she could look so mesmerising when doing something as simple as smiling.

"Jasper"

Her oh so sweet voice hit my ears's and immediately my daydreaming ended, "Yes Darlin?" My response was almost immediate making me feel like such a looser for her, Her warmth wrapped around my hand as she gave it a comforting squeeze "Is the blood distracting you?" She whispered softly her lips forming down into a frown as she was worried..for me.

"I'm fine Sweetheart" I whispered back while bringing my lip's towards her forehead landing a soft peck on the creases of worry adorning her flawless skin. She smiled at the sweet gesture before continuing talking with Alice who was watching us with a wide grin on her face making me feel sheepish.

"I've had a vision and it includes Willow and Bella celebrating Bella's 18th birthday at our house!" Alice practically squealed in excitement yet again causing Willow to release a small laugh, "You really think that's a good idea?" Rosalie asked, her voice monotone just as hard as her expression.
"Yes Rose I've seen it!" Alice playfully rolled her eyes at her sister before sending us all a stern look "No one tells Bella!"

"Sure thing Alice" Emmet spoke his arm slinging over Rosalie's shoulders to which she visibly calmed at his touch, "Yeah whatever"
I could feel that Rosalie was getting annoyed by the second so i sent her some waves a calmness and peace to which she sent me a grateful smile.

"Willow, Jas?" Alice was waiting for our answers. Willow immediately nodded "My lip's are sealed" She made a motion with her fingers zipping her lip's shut. I couldn't help but smile at her cuteness "I wont say a thing" I replied to Alice, she was immediately on her feet and out the door. she was probably going to warn Edward.

Looking down at Willow to see she was already looking up to me with those doe eyes making me feel as if my undead heart began beating once again "You wanna go on a date tonight?" I suddenly asked knowing i have nothing planned but it felt right to ask. She giggled at my randomness but neither less agreed "Yes i would love to" She pecked my lip's, quickly but she let her face linger in front of mine allowing me to survey her face up close.

"Beautiful..so beautiful"

The word's should have been leaving my lip's but it seems Willow beat me to it as she stared at me with adoration, My stomach began performing flips as I suddenly felt flustered at her compliment as no one has ever called me such a thing before "You sure that's not you?" I asked almost stuttering but i managed to hold myself together but just barely.

"Nope it's just you.." she replied her lip's pecking my cheek before she stood up from her seat. "Bye Emmet and Rosalie! See you tomorrow" She kindly smiled at my siblings to which Emmet copied her energy "Bye willow! You're gonna have to teach me how to draw as good as you do!" Emmet cheekily smirked at her shy smile.

"Bye"

Was the only word Rosalie has spoke to Willow since the beginning of lunch, Sending her a 'seriously' look i stood up and joined Willow's side I didn't bother saying goodbye as i was already dragging a slightly bummed out Willow away from my siblings.

Once outside  I turned to face her small frown "Did i do something to upset her?" Her broken whisper felt like a punch in the gut as her confusion,disappointment,frustration all drowned me at once as if the waves were drowning me down to the bottom. With Willow's emotions i can feel them 10x stronger then others most likely because she's my mate.

Tucking away a strand of soft auburn hair behind her ear my hand came to caress her hot skin "Of course not..Rosalie hasn't had the best history with Humans that's all. And I guess she doesn't think it's safe for you to be included in all of this supernatural stuff" I explained to her and i watched as her frown slowly turned upwards finally understanding the situation "How thoughtful.." She mumbled under her breath before wondering along the empty corridors.

I watched her walk..her legs glided across the floor with grace as if she was ballerina, Her Long hair swayed with every step the length of it stopped just in the middle of her back oh she was so perfect in every aspect she was just so perfect. Willow was the one for me and nothing would ever change that and i would be an absolute idiot if I didn't marry this girl but I'll let fate guide us.

"Come on Cowboy we have Business class"
"Comin darlin"

———————————Time skip——————————

"Willow!?"

The girl Sighed as this was the third time her mother has called her name but whenever she replies her mom suddenly goes silent. Continuing with her reading she flicked the crisp page careful not to tare it as this was Jasper's book from when he was still Human..that was very long time ago so the book is extremely old and fragile but Jasper trusted Willow.

And so the young boy rode away on his stolen horse with the girl of every man's dream's attached to his back -her soft, delicate hands wrapped oh so gently around his waist as her small head was resting on his shoulder, they rode away into the sunset with nothing but their love for one anther but that was all they needed in this cruel world.

"WILLOW!"

Jumping at the sudden shout Willow- on instinct dropped the book to the floor. "NOOO" As soon as it collided with her carpeted floor she gasped in fear of it ripping, Practically throwing herself of the bed she dived for the book to make sure it was okay and to her luck it was.

Breathing out a sigh of relief she flopped down onto the floor laying in a starfish position. "Yes Mom?" She asked rather annoyed. Her mother stood over her with a deadpanned look shining through her eyes "Baby it's Friday night go out or something don't be cooped up in her reading a book!"

Willow rolled her eyes at her mother. "Shouldn't you be happy I'm not Going out constantly?"

"Baby once it a while won't hurt anyone" Sofia began mindlessly picking up some of the clothes littered on the floor by the two girls, Willow stood to her feet with a groan "Mom~ if you must know I've got a date tonight thank you very much!" She snapped placing Jasper's book down very gently on the bedside table.

"Is that what these are for?" Sofia asked turning around with red lace panties hanging of her fingertips, heat rushed up to Willow's cheeks as she was instantly storming her way to her laughing mother who waved the undergarments around with a teasing grin "Willow has a boyfriend!!" She chanted loudly jumping around like a hooligan.

"Omg Mom please stop!"

Willow couldn't contain her laughter as her mom was acting like a teenager. She soon dropped her annoyed facade before jumping around with her mom singing random lyrics that came on from the radio- yes Sofia was still holding the lace underwear.

"Willow i know you like One direction and everything but do you have to sing it all the time- Aunt Sofia?" Bella came to an abrupt halt in her doorway as she walked into the most confusing scene, Her Cousin was screaming all the lyrics to her favourite band's song while her aunt Sofia the usually well put together lady who only spoke when necessary was dancing and singing along side Willow  but what shocked her the most was that Her aunt was holding her Red lace panties.

"I'll just take those" Bella awkwardly shuffled closer towards the two before quickly snatching her underwear out from her aunts hands. She instantly began breaking out into a run down the stairs. her cheeks lighting up when hearing Willow's loud cackle "BELLA HAS RED PANTIES FOR EDWARD!!"

"SHE HAS WHAT FOR EDWARD!?!?!"
"OH MY GOSH DAD I CAN EXPLAIN-."