Hunt

(Willow's Pov)  1 month of being in the camp

(Willow's Pov) 1 month of being in the camp.

MY tears stained my flushed cheek's as the heavy amount of sweat practically poured itself out my body which made my tight uniform stick to me in an uncomfortable manner. My mind was hazy of any rational thoughts as I mindlessly stumbled my way through the dark training room while whimpers of pain left my dry mouth.

"Come on Willow, you're mother is best Hunter we have so we expect you to carry out that legacy" I managed to just make out what the dark and anonymous voice spoke out from the speakers, People here call the voice Shadow .

I ignored the voice like usual as I continue my track through the dark lighted training room. My mission of the day was to take down every surprise attack that'll hit me, Those said 'surprises' are holograms of vampires that I need to kill.

The swoosh of wind behind me caused me to stop as I quickly spun around to have a look only to see nothing.

Reloading my bow with anther razor sharp arrow that was specifically designed to temporarily paralyse a Vampire, I let my busy train of thoughts die down as I needed complete and utter concentration to actually catch this thing. Even though these were only holograms..they were still crazy fast just like any normal Vampire.

"Where are you" I whisper to myself while listening carefully to my surroundings, Slowly inching backwards I closed my eyes to fall into perfect concentration

"Where are you" I whisper to myself while listening carefully to my surroundings, Slowly inching backwards I closed my eyes to fall into perfect concentration. The words of my mother echoing through my brain.

"Being strong has nothing to do with your muscle strength or your kill count but your mental ability, If you loose concentration you can't succeed In whatever you're task may be."

"To achieve perfect concentration all you have to do are 3 simple steps. Number 1 shut off your thoughts completely by picturing a blank room with nothing in it. Number 2 Keep aware of all your surroundings. Number 3 slowly close your eyes and take deep calming breaths. When you feel the presence of that monster you pull your line back and release the arrow straight into it's shallow heart"

And that's exactly what I did.

I listened to the oddly satisfying sound of my arrow ripping through the hologram of the Vampire that slowly disappeared into the air.